gallux

May 30, 2020
Godsend, thanks. Am I right in thinking Jax has to die to progress the story?
yes, the episode is completely separate from the main story. When Melinda is raped she has no reaction in the main story, as if it didn't happen. The Jax episode ends with his death, if Daniel thinks of killing him with the gun bought by the street seller you can see the scene in which he is tied

Joc

Sep 2, 2017
I think Melinda is pregnant. In a quick picture she went to vomit in the toilet ... what do you think?

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
im totally stuck. not clue what i need to do next to progress.
I dont have a pill, and only had sex with the brunette and the old woman.
is there any way to see what i need to do, the hints system in game does not give me sh!t

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
OK so the Mc is fucking the shit out of Melinda now........can we find out who murdered his parents now? Or is the dev just gonna give us 40 different ways to fuck Melinda, :sleep: I'm starting to get diminishing returns here.

May 16, 2020
lol thank god there's a walkthrough for this game, and even with that i still have to grind A LOT, and it feels very repetitive. I'm at week 2/almost week 3 and i already feel like i've played for 2-3 hours, hope the sex scenes worth the grind lol.
Melinda is Worth seein... You can do it! haha^^

valuthil915

Jul 20, 2019
Is there any walkthrough for this game in existence that actually works?

I have one from the dev from his patreon, and another found here and both are useless. Both end up in repetitive dead ends that cannot be broken.

It's such a shame that what could be the best game ever is such a grind and so infuriating. Total buzz kill. Someone please create a linear remake, I will happily pay for that.

MSanchis

Apr 3, 2020
Is there any walkthrough for this game in existence that actually works?

I have one from the dev from his patreon, and another found here and both are useless. Both end up in repetitive dead ends that cannot be broken.

It's such a shame that what could be the best game ever is such a grind and so infuriating. Total buzz kill. Someone please create a linear remake, I will happily pay for that.
Yeah, its kinda anoying, Hints are not good and when and event is triggered you dont know if you have to keep triggering that scene so you can advance forward in other situations or if that event is in the 'memory' of the character

It would be nice if he takes if he takes time reprograming hints and if there is a guide which expains how to exactly trigger certain situations.

I found this guide once, it helped me to trigger yummi boobs IDK about the rest and it ends at V9 but hope it helps:

Which are those dead ends btw?

valuthil915

Jul 20, 2019
There are so many dead ends, different places every play through. It's absolutely terrible. The dev "walkthroughs" from patreon are even more useless than the day by day ones. And his walkthroughs don't even match the saved game files he has posted on the very same patreon page. It's like he wants it to be an un-solveable puzzle.

Games similar to this have very simple walkthroughs that list each event, and the exact conditions needed to trigger it. Why is that so hard?

Anyway, currently stuck just after the walkthrough shifts from v8.0 to v9.0, and the events at 16:00 in the following sequence, regarding Emily, aren't triggering at all. As a result the more days I go forward the farther the game diverges from what's listed in the walkthrough:

"===End of 8.0====

===Start of 9.0===

---Week 24 Day 6 Saturday---

8:00, say nothing, go to breakfest, compliment ann
9:00,
10:00,
11:00, go to work for barbara, click yes, click anywhere on the screen to open up the store, buy a plush toy for rhonda, yes, get back, either option, visit linda if you need pills
12:00
13:00, go to lunch, be grateful
14:00, go to the kitchen, do you want to sunbathe?, sunscreen?, try lower, [green text] remove bra and apply lotion, no, pretend to behave in front of melinda, maybe...who knows, continue, pretending that you're leaving and get back to rhonda, kiss her, give her the toy, take her to the gazebo, either option
15:00
16:00, go to the kitchen, is gina coming?, tell him melinda thinks the same about you
17:00, go to rhonda, knock, kiss her, tell her not to open, either option (gallery 4 image 2 unlocked)
18:00
19:00
20:00
21:00

NO, I'LL KEEP HER FOR SOME MORE

---Week 24 Day 7 Sunday---

8:00, say nothing, go to breakfast, compliment ann
9:00
10:00
11:00
12:00, go to ann
13:00, go to lunch, be grateful
14:00, go to the kitchen, do you want to sunbathe?, sunscreen?, try lower, [green text] remove bra and apply lotion, no, pretend to behave in front of melinda, maybe...who knows, continue, pretending that you're leaving and get back to rhonda, kiss her, give her the toy, take her to the gazebo, do it, ass to mouth
15:00
16:00, go to the kitchen, nice dress, agree to help him with emily
17:00
18:00
19:00
20:00
21:00"

Reactions: Brunnen-G

AuthEuah

May 11, 2020
Are there any game guide, in term of what condition is needed to procced to next state with a character, and not a walkthrough which tells you every step from the beginning? I'm stuck somewhere in the middle of the game and every event seems just repeating it's self, so Chemmy's walkthrough is not a help for me at all. On the contrary, I'm more confused after reading the first part of walkthrough.

jFrank000

May 2, 2020
As a suggestion for the next update, could you add the week that you are in? I think it would be easier to follow a walk through for those of us that may be stuck in a loop. It would be much appreciated.

Reactions: avalar and AuthEuah

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
As a suggestion for the next update, could you add the week that you are in? I think it would be easier to follow a walk through for those of us that may be stuck in a loop. It would be much appreciated.
The number of week in the walkthrough has its own sense just because of what you have done in the previous weeks, otherwise it has no sense. For example if the game tells you that you are in week 19th, but you have done nothing but skipping time, you still won't be able to use the walkthrough....In other words: the number of week reported in the walkthrough is not a measure of time already passed, but of the progresses already done...

Reactions: meedoeid

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
The number of week in the walkthrough has its own sense just because of what you have done in the previous weeks, otherwise it has no sense. For example if the game tells you that you are in week 19th, but you have done nothing but skipping time, you still won't be able to use the walkthrough....In other words: the number of week reported in the walkthrough is not a measure of time already passed, but of the progresses already done...
Most important are the things you do on certain days of the week.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes