• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I'm not a patreon, just saw Christopher Thompson post about V13 teaser and it's a link, the last update was the Picture of Rhonda. What I know is every week there is an update sir.
Christopher he also posted the pictures, give him time to open them

Something is wrong with the tap

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
How do you get these pictures? is the author okay with patreon members sharing his work?
It's fine, the dev get to promote the game as well, he was going to introduce a higher tier with monthly 4k image for patreon but I guess it got cancel because he was too busy with the game.

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
Does someone has a accurate walktrough ? i started doinf the PDF walktrough and at the start of week 2 in monday i can see that is already messing up on something like buying the dress for ann, and barn cleaning and masturbate, i did everything like said and i dont have option to masturbate or do it for ann.

Reactions: gibbonraver

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
i have a question it will decide if i play this or not, i saw the first page it said ntr but in spoilers it doesnt say that i want to know does it has ntr if yes are we the one doing the cockholding or are we the one getting cucked(which is the type i absolutely hate)

GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Does someone has a accurate walktrough ? i started doinf the PDF walktrough and at the start of week 2 in monday i can see that is already messing up on something like buying the dress for ann, and barn cleaning and masturbate, i did everything like said and i dont have option to masturbate or do it for ann.
Optional ntr 1 scene yet. Melinda is a GOAT milf and she's worth it ntr or not

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
i have a question it will decide if i play this or not, i saw the first page it said ntr but in spoilers it doesnt say that i want to know does it has ntr if yes are we the one doing the cockholding or are we the one getting cucked(which is the type i absolutely hate)
Ntr is there and avoidable by choice and it's only to watch others fucking, so it's same as you are playing with MC you can consider your self playing with the other guy , so not bad because it's a game after all.

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
Does someone have a save file for the end of 6.9 and the start of 7.0 ? Right the start my walktrough is messes up. i would apreciate

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
We need a better saves. On first page save says nothing about which week we on. I hate do while grinding process but I have to do it at least for me. On the search results a guy shared some saves. He doesn't said anything about which week we are on only version number but I checked walkthrough I didin't see a match about the versions

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
Getting...

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes