BlinkyTa

Jul 14, 2020
Hi all!
Im repeting this steps but the guy never comes. (I only have blocked img 2,4,5)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
has there ever been an answer ? i cannot find one and i have the same problem... i did the jogging like a hundred times but there has never been someone following me and deciding to follow in the evening or anything else... PLS HELP

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
I see a lot of people who are stuck in the game, even with the walkthrough so I remade the whole game to see.
Frankly, I haven't had any real problems!
I don't understand how you make it not work for you.
I mainly did this to test if the walkthrough was still good and for me anyway, it worked very well.
It's really weird. :unsure:
Hey scarlet you seen my reply ?

jFrank000

May 2, 2020
You have to massage her every night at 9, first you have to say that you are excited for Uncle William a couple of times until she takes you to the bathroom then after this scene continuing to massage her "you don't have to say anything" until you have that scene, the scene you then have to look for it at night by the pool.
How do you get the pool scene? I have massaged Melinda for over a week and saying nothing and I am getting the same result.

ceinko

Jun 9, 2020
After spending hours just trying to touch her ass, seeing this cuck scene broke my heart. Melinda likes it.
She broke our hearts.

hello can anyone reply to me in this attachement i find pictures that i never seen in the rape in the game does this attachement art or it is the rape in the real game? 1596806658918.png

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
hello can anyone reply to me in this attachement i find pictures that i never seen in the rape in the game does this attachement art or it is the rape in the real game? View attachment 762917

it's real, it's the complete scene, the one that unlocks if you don't buy the gun, the scene where melinda reveals herself for what she really is, a whore and slave.
here the scene..

Last edited:
Reactions: meedoeid

ceinko

Jun 9, 2020
it's real, it's the complete scene, the one that unlocks if you don't buy the gun, the scene where melinda reveals herself for what she really is, a whore and slave.
here the scene..
u want to say if i choose to be cuckold i will see that scene true?
but if i am not enjoying to wach I wont find this scene right?

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
u want to say if i choose to be cuckold i will see that scene true?
but if i am not enjoying to wach I wont find this scene right?

Yes, you can buy a gun or have Melinda go armed to the meeting and shoot him right away, but these are scenes added later, the real plot of the game is where she loves being raped by jax, after the complaints the dev made that optional scene.

• Angry
Reactions: MHappy and Johnny6
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes