Ahmedmazen11

Aug 4, 2020
Yes, you can buy a gun or have Melinda go armed to the meeting and shoot him right away, but these are scenes added later, the real plot of the game is where she loves being raped by jax, after the complaints the dev made that optional scene.
I am new here this scene is existe or the Dev delete it?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I see a lot of people who are stuck in the game, even with the walkthrough so I remade the whole game to see.
Frankly, I haven't had any real problems!
I don't understand how you make it not work for you.
I mainly did this to test if the walkthrough was still good and for me anyway, it worked very well.
It's really weird. :unsure:
Hey, i tried replaying with the walkthrough, onh week 2 day 2 at 8am i can't ask where is uncle william, haven't got that option anywhere

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017

This image is not from game

I'm redoing some Melinda/Daniel cow milking scenes, I have to simulate the dresses first before rendering, the batch will finish tomorrow, I will post a teaser for you once ready.
V13 will be ready before month end.

greekgodx

Feb 4, 2018
Yo, I'm stuck on gallery 7 image 7, I know I gotte visit Melinda's room at 14:00. But I only get the old scene with the drunk uncle. I am clearly missing a scene but I can't find it on the walkthrough. Is it bugged?

winky88888

Jun 26, 2020

I'm redoing some Melinda/Daniel cow milking scenes, I have to simulate the dresses first before rendering, the batch will finish tomorrow, I will post a teaser for you once ready.
V13 will be ready before month end.
thx bro

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Well, I replayed the first two weeks, twice.

first time, impossible to have the choice to masturbate with the underwear and to have the choice with Ann: "Do it"

Second time: no problem.

I do not really understand what is going on in this early game. Yet I do exactly the same.
It's really strange. :unsure:

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes