bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
I only ask one thing after jax, I want to see Daniel subjugating this slut, this is the only thing I want to see, a nice forced anal, this would be the only scene that would make this game regain some points.

I still get angry when I see these photos.
the only thing I haven't see is to dominate melinda by daniel... like really HARDCORE SEX hahaha
hope dev is thinking the same thing

Reactions: gen_88

ziozio

Jan 1, 2018
I only ask one thing after jax, I want to see Daniel subjugating this slut, this is the only thing I want to see, a nice forced anal, this would be the only scene that would make this game regain some points.

I still get angry when I see these photos.
ALL RIGHT
No covid o non covid bullshit

Reactions: gen_88

R_D

May 23, 2019
I hope, there is an event at saturday night with melinda, when melinda come to rhonda rooms and drunk

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
Before anything - I know this was asked a lot of times, I've tried to search this thread but to no avail, I simply cannot find the missing information...

How can I ask Ann to keep William (dad/uncle) busy after the party? When I go to her at 12:00, the she keeps only talking abouth photos of MC masturbating taken by her, and only options I have during this conversation are "Do it/ Don't" regarding taking pants off. What I am missing here??

I would be much indebted if you could help.

EDIT: I'm gonna post an answer here, just for the case someone stumbles on this post.
1) the option came further into the story by itself
2) I was playing completely without the walkthrough, and my save bugged out - probably because I did things in "wrong" order and got content from various versions at once... hence:
3) It's really risky to play without the Walkthrough.

Last edited:

Rakiii234

Apr 13, 2020
Before anything - I know this was asked a lot of times, I've tried to search this thread but to no avail, I simply cannot find the missing information...

How can I ask Ann to keep William (dad/uncle) busy after the party? When I go to her at 12:00, the she keeps only talking abouth photos of MC masturbating taken by her, and only options I have during this conversation are "Do it/ Don't" regarding taking pants off. What I am missing here??

I would be much indebted if you could help.
this is question bit tricky coz keeping william busy after party was not needed to have fun with melinda (at night) just go with game flow you will understand what i am trying to say!!!

Reactions: symptom1818
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes