inthedepths

Feb 4, 2019
Wanting to start a new game on windows version.... I know it’ll take forever....but I keep getting stuck and when the game starts it seems like I already have scenes unlocked and pills. I’ve cleared the cache and deleted the saves in the folder anythimg else I’m Missing to start fresh? Thanks

Suagart

Jul 16, 2020
Just recently downloaded this game and I followed this walkthrough from mejoress while not checking from top to bottom only to find out that it stops at v6.9. I skipped most of the dialogue and now I'm at a loss on what to do next, does anyone have a walkthrough or a summary of what to do after? but I'm thinking of just winging it, just collecting points and try every dialogue until something different happens lol

hailua00000

Jul 25, 2020
I am a newbie. I get stuck at the party at 21:00. I can not find "Get more for Melinda".... How can I get this choice? Thanks

vishnunandan

Jun 14, 2018
after a point.............i cant get the option for "sunbathing" for melinda(aunt) at 10am and also option to get stronger pills from linda also dissappeared.......what to do?

Reactions: notkok

gubl

May 31, 2018
I only ask one thing after jax, I want to see Daniel subjugating this slut, this is the only thing I want to see, a nice forced anal, this would be the only scene that would make this game regain some points.

I still get angry when I see these photos.
well... last year, I did speculate (link), that story should twist into some blackmailing event, where MC would grow balls, and kill the mf to save her or himself. But, developer or whoever writes the FOTM story, decided to delegate commandos role to Melinda (she also milks cow, washes MC, change his closes, and even strokes/bj him... why so much things on her??? ), so Daniel end up being a "pussy" with "big dick". :)
Furthermore, since Daniel has not show up himself as manly man, I anticipate that vivid imagination of story author will make Melinda butt fuck Daniel, if you recall at the beginning he did announce himself as a gay. But, there is hope that developer kills this monstrous product (to save the feelings of MC admirers) before this happens and starts something new.

Last edited:
Reactions: gen_88

winky88888

Jun 26, 2020
well... last year, I did speculate (link), that story should twist into some blackmailing event, where MC would grow balls, and kill the mf to save her or himself. But, developer or whoever writes the FOTM story, decided to delegate commandos role to Melinda (she also milks cow, washes MC, change his closes, and even strokes/bj him... why so much things on her??? ), so Daniel end up being a "pussy" with "big dick". :)
Furthermore, since Daniel has not show up himself as manly man, I anticipate that vivid imagination of story author will make Melinda butt fuck Daniel, if you recall at the beginning he did announce himself as a gay. But, there is hope that developer kills this monstrous product (to save the feelings of MC admirers) before this happens and starts something new.
maybe after Daniel takes over the gang
at that time ,maybe Melinda would get into another kind of depression
so,not likely

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes