BongBD

Jun 19, 2020
21-08-2020 V13 will release, if not then 28-08-2020 it will release(with hope).

Dont take it seriously...

Just a wild:devilish: guess:rolleyes:...

Reactions: Max1276

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
well... last year, I did speculate (link), that story should twist into some blackmailing event, where MC would grow balls, and kill the mf to save her or himself. But, developer or whoever writes the FOTM story, decided to delegate commandos role to Melinda (she also milks cow, washes MC, change his closes, and even strokes/bj him... why so much things on her??? ), so Daniel end up being a "pussy" with "big dick". :)
Furthermore, since Daniel has not show up himself as manly man, I anticipate that vivid imagination of story author will make Melinda butt fuck Daniel, if you recall at the beginning he did announce himself as a gay. But, there is hope that developer kills this monstrous product (to save the feelings of MC admirers) before this happens and starts something new.

I think everyone wants to see Daniel grow, put on some muscle and subdue that slut Melinda.

Pedropoako03

May 13, 2020
Before anything - I know this was asked a lot of times, I've tried to search this thread but to no avail, I simply cannot find the missing information...

How can I ask Ann to keep William (dad/uncle) busy after the party? When I go to her at 12:00, the she keeps only talking abouth photos of MC masturbating taken by her, and only options I have during this conversation are "Do it/ Don't" regarding taking pants off. What I am missing here??

I would be much indebted if you could help.

EDIT: I'm gonna post an answer here, just for the case someone stumbles on this post.
1) the option came further into the story by itself
2) I was playing completely without the walkthrough, and my save bugged out - probably because I did things in "wrong" order and got content from various versions at once... hence:
3) It's really risky to play without the Walkthrough.
First of all you do not need william to keep busy. About ann, i think youre missing the prank on melinda. Go to the broken bathroom and/or outside milking the cow.

Reactions: symptom1818

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
I probably found the real Melinda, the one the dev was inspired by.
Diamond Foxxx, Brazzers Model, the last photo? Twins.
Ps: Look the title of the last photo, grocery shop, does that tell you something? Eheheheh.
Thank me Later.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I think everyone wants to see Daniel grow, put on some muscle and subdue that slut Melinda.
we all know who wears the pants in the relationship between Daniel and Melinda. Hell we know who wears the pants with William and Melinda. Because lets' face it in the game the women are in charge and we all know it. William can't do anything on his own to Melinda without putting a gun to her at this point.

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
we all know who wears the pants in the relationship between Daniel and Melinda. Hell we know who wears the pants with William and Melinda. Because lets' face it in the game the women are in charge and we all know it. William can't do anything on his own to Melinda without putting a gun to her at this point.
And so? What your point?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
And so? What your point?
I don't ever see Daniel dominating Melinda no matter how much he bulks up. She is the dominate one in both of her relationships, and unless you put a gun to her head or use some sort of unfair force there is no way would be able to dominate Melinda without her letting you.

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
I don't ever see Daniel dominating Melinda no matter how much he bulks up. She is the dominate one in both of her relationships, and unless you put a gun to her head or use some sort of unfair force there is no way would be able to dominate Melinda without her letting you.
nah, I'm not with you friend, this slut just found a man who tamed her (Jax) started to enjoy, to enjoy being enslaved and raped.

Reactions: House Of Black

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
nah, I'm not with you friend, this slut just found a man who tamed her (Jax) started to enjoy, to enjoy being enslaved and raped.
And how did it get to this point for the NTR to happen? Ah yes Jax used the classic blackmail which fall under unfair force last I checked. Also seeing as the NTR isn't unavoidable like in the original version it really makes this point less valid. Had the NTR been unavoidable like in the beginning and Melinda killing him being avoidable while letting the story go on then I would agree.

Plus personally had it been this way I honestly wouldn't have minded. It just would have meant I would just let it happen and have Daniel keep marking his territory Via Emily. Really wish the creator would make it so you could knock up any of the girls instead of just Melinda.

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
He still fucks her in the ass.

Pedropoako03

May 13, 2020
Yeah i love to see daniel developing more connections on other girls too, not just on melinda. Like to see more of doctor linda and vicky. :)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes