H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I don’t think he knows what exactly what happened, the dev didn’t apologize for making NTR, it was the scene in the first beta when Daniel got tied up after the fake gun, players had no option to avoid the cuck scene, and NTR option came little late as well, he made the option after Melinda got naked, but everything was fixed after the second beta, many players including you guys always thought it was a rape scene, which me and the dev have no clue why til this day the game is under a rape tag, it was a blackmail event, Melinda told to get naked and bang by Jax, she knew this would happened after she met him in the toilet, if this wasn’t a blackmail and Jax violently rip Mel’s clothes off and force his cock into her pussy that is what you called rape
ok as long as the dev doesn't make the mc become the king of cuckhold mountain im good with it.... kinda, hopefully this will be the fist and last of it or if we are the one doing the cucking[/QUOTE]

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
I don’t think he knows what exactly what happened, the dev didn’t apologize for making NTR, it was the scene in the first beta when Daniel got tied up after the fake gun, players had no option to avoid the cuck scene, and NTR option came little late as well, he made the option after Melinda got naked, but everything was fixed after the second beta, many players including you guys always thought it was a rape scene, which me and the dev have no clue why til this day the game is under a rape tag, it was a blackmail event, Melinda told to get naked and bang by Jax, she knew this would happened after she met him in the toilet, if this wasn’t a blackmail and Jax violently rip Mel’s clothes off and force his cock into her pussy that is what you called rape
I know so after reading the forum and the patreons who wrote here the things that happened on his page, The dev did not want to do any cuck scene, some of his patreons asked him insistently, he always refused until the day the dev did a poll on his page for 20 votes the cucks who wanted to put in some cuck scene with Melinda won. The dev said that while not a fan of the cuckold scenes but he would put some ntr scene in the game after pull.
After a first beta the non-cuckold fans of his patreon started to make a controversy, the non-paying fans, that is us, also joined the controversy. Some of his patreons reported the dev's apology, they reported that the initial intention was to make the scene not skip for plot reasons, that's the reason for the complaints, which then after all the mess made it jump with melinda who shoots him straight away it doesn't make sense, what we know is that Melinda liked it and the fans got pissed off about it.
When you have all those choices, to have Melinda go armed or unarmed, to have her or Daniel killed jax, making the story go on becomes a mess, that's why as reported by his patreons the dev says he doesn't know how to proceed the story, that ntr scene was enough to mess everything up, now either he writes 3 or 4 stories depending on what the player has chosen or he makes the scene with jax canonical as it was at the beginning, that is with Melinda who enjoyed the fact of being submitted. The choice is up to him.

Aaah, I forgot.
A rape is a rape, there is not only one rape, there is the animalistic one with tattered clothes and the blackmail one, always rape is not Melinda at least initially she chose to have sex with Jax she was forced.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: House Of Black

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
wait the dev apologized after he put in the ntr scene? why d heck did he put it in the for i thought he would create alternate paths for this game but i was confused when i read the messages in the thread about the update i want to know is it fully avoidable or as you said it happens but you chose if you want to see it
Now you can decide not to make anything happen, make Melinda go to the meeting with the gun and with the excuse of undressing she shoots him, but it doesn't make any sense, her patreons have brought back the apology of the developer, according to their words yes.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I see a lot of people who are stuck in the game, even with the walkthrough so I remade the whole game to see.
Frankly, I haven't had any real problems!
I don't understand how you make it not work for you.
I mainly did this to test if the walkthrough was still good and for me anyway, it worked very well.
It's really weird. :unsure:
my problem with the walk through is it seems to be rhonda,Rhonda,RHONDA! She just sets my teeth on edge..
other is it doesn't really say how to do the stone trap

401Grem

May 14, 2017
my problem with the walk through is it seems to be rhonda,Rhonda,RHONDA! She just sets my teeth on edge..
other is it doesn't really say how to do the stone trap
There is at probably 100 examples in this thread if you search.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
can someone please give me any idea how to set the stone trap. i have tried everything and just can't figure out how to do that

Pedropoako03

May 13, 2020
can someone please give me any idea how to set the stone trap. i have tried everything and just can't figure out how to do that
Click OUTSIDE , then click UP ARROW, then Click SEARCH on the bottom right of the screen. Then click the part that says "HERE" on the picture i attached. Then click STONES, then SET A TRAP

damon1364

Aug 13, 2020
I see a lot of people who are stuck in the game, even with the walkthrough so I remade the whole game to see.
Frankly, I haven't had any real problems!
I don't understand how you make it not work for you.
I mainly did this to test if the walkthrough was still good and for me anyway, it worked very well.
It's really weird. :unsure:
where is the walkthrough ?

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
I know so after reading the forum and the patreons who wrote here the things that happened on his page, The dev did not want to do any cuck scene, some of his patreons asked him insistently, he always refused until the day the dev did a poll on his page for 20 votes the cucks who wanted to put in some cuck scene with Melinda won. The dev said that while not a fan of the cuckold scenes but he would put some ntr scene in the game after pull.
After a first beta the non-cuckold fans of his patreon started to make a controversy, the non-paying fans, that is us, also joined the controversy. Some of his patreons reported the dev's apology, they reported that the initial intention was to make the scene not skip for plot reasons, that's the reason for the complaints, which then after all the mess made it jump with melinda who shoots him straight away it doesn't make sense, what we know is that Melinda liked it and the fans got pissed off about it.
When you have all those choices, to have Melinda go armed or unarmed, to have her or Daniel killed jax, making the story go on becomes a mess, that's why as reported by his patreons the dev says he doesn't know how to proceed the story, that ntr scene was enough to mess everything up, now either he writes 3 or 4 stories depending on what the player has chosen or he makes the scene with jax canonical as it was at the beginning, that is with Melinda who enjoyed the fact of being submitted. The choice is up to him.

Aaah, I forgot.
A rape is a rape, there is not only one rape, there is the animalistic one with tattered clothes and the blackmail one, always rape is not Melinda at least initially she chose to have sex with Jax she was forced.
please you don't even know what was behind the scenes, im his patreon and Jax(the dev named) was my creation, he didn't refused NTR he was hesitating that is why he did the poll, when Jax was introduced by William patreon spam dm to do NTR but the setup and the event was already done by me, we just need a green light from the patreons, there is a even more rough image that he showed me before the beta release and he had to change it to tone it down, here is portion of the image that i think its is ok to show, look at my profile I got it before v12 release because i have make sure the handyman looks ok.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
please you don't even know what was behind the scenes, im his patreon and Jax(the dev named) was my creation, he didn't refused NTR he was hesitating that is why he did the poll, when Jax was introduced by William patreon spam dm to do NTR but the setup and the event was already done by me, we just need a green light from the patreons, there is a even more rough image that he showed me before the beta release and he had to change it to tone it down, here is portion of the image that i think its is ok to show, look at my profile I got it before v12 release because i have make sure the handyman looks ok.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, I believe you, since you know a lot, could you also tell me privately if you want how the original scene was supposed to be? What is Melinda doing in that photo you put? Thank you.
PS: I only reported the things said here by some who say they are his patreons, are you Italian like the dev?

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
ok as long as the dev doesn't make the mc become the king of cuckhold mountain im good with it.... kinda, hopefully this will be the fist and last of it or if we are the one doing the cucking
Daniel is a failure and that is on SNC's end, I don't know why he made Daniel such a loser and weak MC, he even get bullied by Ann, if you can't control Ann how the hell you dominate Melinda, so the cuckhold still makes sense, everyone want Daniel to grow but how? time would not allow it, if there is a chapter 2 he will get replaced, he is a tool so the story can go on, but his retardness makes the game funny so he is still useful

Last edited:

jorgepalomino85

Aug 16, 2020
Help! the option " visit linda, is there something stronger? " does not appair. Only " ask for pills, " how can I get the "is there something stronger?" option please. I have more

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This game could've been so good, like 8 hours in and I still don't know how to get any damn pills, googled a little but all answers about pills seems vague at best.

Probably that I am somewhat too stupid for this game. Ah well, that was fun, delete and move on.

Any other games where we have characters like Melinda that doesn't need a full guide and 8 hours of grinding and without pills? Pills are bad indeed!
Yes I am somewhat passive-aggressively upset as it feels as if I wasted a lot of time ctrl:ing like a mad monkey just to get blue-balled!

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeusisalive

Cr1stob4l

Oct 8, 2019
So much potential in this game, but the grinding is just too much for a sane person in my opinion. I don´t know hoy many times I've repeated the same actions, 50? 60? no exaggeration. Also, it is basically impossible to play the game without thorougly following a walkthrough, which somehow ruins the "gaming" experience, you feel like a robot following orders, with one hand on the CTRL key to pass for the 75th time the same scene. Just hope the developer takes into account these considerations (maybe in a future game?) as I did enjoy renders and the premise of the story.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Click OUTSIDE , then click UP ARROW, then Click SEARCH on the bottom right of the screen. Then click the part that says "HERE" on the picture i attached. Then click STONES, then SET A TRAP
Thank you. iwas in the right area. but was looking for it to show me a box like the ring & worms

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes