Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
a cool thing to do is have Melinda's sister educate Daniel.
Her sister knows Melinda very well and so she could tell her:
if you love my sister you will have to deserve her and especially that you mark her as yours. My sister is not the type to like passive like you, who does not know what he wants or too undecided.
You really want my sister, be more manly and do yours.

which could eventually lead (maybe it's already done in V13) to Melinda who reconsiders Daniel and confides that she wants a child.

There you go, it's just an idea. maybe someone could submit it to the dev.

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
a cool thing to do is have Melinda's sister educate Daniel.
Her sister knows Melinda very well and so she could tell her:
if you love my sister you will have to deserve her and especially that you mark her as yours. My sister is not the type to like passive like you, who does not know what he wants or too undecided.
You really want my sister, be more manly and do yours.

which could eventually lead (maybe it's already done in V13) to Melinda who reconsiders Daniel and confides that she wants a child.

There you go, it's just an idea. maybe someone could submit it to the dev.
Another idea would be to send Melinda to fuck herself after jax. Daniel who finally becomes a man and starts fucking Melinda's mother on Sunday a beautiful sixty year old with Melinda watching them and becoming jealous. fuck these stories where the main character becomes a fag because some patreons like to get their wife fucked by another man while they watch.

winky88888

Jun 26, 2020
Another idea would be to send Melinda to fuck herself after jax. Daniel who finally becomes a man and starts fucking Melinda's mother on Sunday a beautiful sixty year old with Melinda watching them and becoming jealous. fuck these stories where the main character becomes a fag because some patreons like to get their wife fucked by another man while they watch.
Melinda's mother
dude??

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
Melinda's mother
dude??
Yes, it would be nice right? A beautiful 55 years old, a little imagination in this game. Melinda must suffer after what she has done, Daniel has to rethink that cuckold scene a thousand times, he has to start hating Melinda, take out his uncle and Melinda from the family business, reduce them to poverty with Melinda who comes to ask for some money in return of anal sex.
Fuck her, fuck the handyman and fuck jax.

• Angry
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Cruder727

Aug 17, 2020
Hey all new player here. Got through 6.9 and lacking 11 points with Melinda, 40 points with Rhonda. Can any give a suggestions?

Cruder727

Aug 17, 2020
After reading the walkthrough I realized I missed some Cynthia scene after I let her go and it may be the reason why I'm stuck.
The walkthrough I saw was only up to 6.9 so I just went with the flow and now even though I'm still at V7 there's at least 3k melinda, 1k ann, 1k rhonda and 3k money points difference and investing at least 30hrs since my last 6.9 save...
I feel like crying now

Cruder727

Aug 17, 2020
After reading the walkthrough I realized I missed some Cynthia scene after I let her go and it may be the reason why I'm stuck.
The walkthrough I saw was only up to 6.9 so I just went with the flow and now even though I'm still at V7 there's at least 3k melinda, 1k ann, 1k rhonda and 3k money points difference and investing at least 30hrs since my last 6.9 save...
I feel like crying now

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I said the same thing 4 months ago when v11 was released, people said my pill would not work, blackmail make no sense? she is afraid of William, people don't really read the game properly, to dominate Melinda you need a man that is stronger than her, that is why she married William, yeh man why would James Bond get caught every movie and got tied up why don't the bad guy kill him straight away or even James Bond just don't caught at the first place, so you get more action, so the show can go on, same thing with NTR we need Daniel to get cucked
Melinda afraid of William? From what I have read of the game if anything it is the other way around meaning he is afraid of her. It has been said and shown quite a few times by several characters, and for him to even get what he wanted later on he literally had to put a gun to her head meaning without it he knew he wouldn't have been able to get what he wanted.

While I will forever think of Daniel and Melinda's relationship as a tainted love I seriously feel Melinda is one of the most if not thee most dominate character within the game.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I totally agree. Daniel fucking everyone so easily was just so boring. And bringing melinda sister should spice the story. Like make melinda jealous that end up having a very wild and steamy sex with daniel. Time for daniel to step up.
She is already jealous or did you forget the reaction she gives every time you go to Emily? or better yet whenever you mention you are going to the pool with Ann? Oh and let's not forget how jealous she got when you mentioned you were looking at Uncle William and she literally says "She wants you looking at her with desire?"

So the Jealously is already there so bringing in Melinda's sister to add what is already there wouldn't make too much sense to be honest.

Which made zero sense considering how her character operated throughout the game. Just bad writing and decision making all around.
I 100% agree with this. Melinda was shown to us as the dominate woman with a very sinister nature that everyone was weary off. Rhonda literally mentions Melinda is more dangerous than William, As well as it showed William being afraid of his wife as well as having to put a gun to her head to get a blow job for crying out loud.

So for Melinda to get put into a situation where she was Blackmailed into an NTR scenario made 0 sense.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
What happened to the main story of this game? Is the dev just going to turn it into an endless conga line of guys fucking Melinda now? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: gen_88

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
What happened to the main story of this game? Is the dev just going to turn it into an endless conga line of guys fucking Melinda now? :ROFLMAO:
Seeing as the guy who claimed to have created the shitty ugly character of Jax seems to also be a writer, or at least gives off that impression by saying he told the dev what scene to do, I'm gonna say yes, this game will turn to crap.

The grinding was already taking a toll on this game, and people barely endured it for Melinda, making her a cuckqueen will be the bullet that puts this game out of its misery.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
LOL isn't that pretty pathetic to go through another persons posting history and spam facepalm right and left after getting facepalm on post that 'deserves' it? :poop: :FacePalm:
You know what is really funny? Facepalms are basically the equivalent of likes not downvotes. So whenever someone gives you a face palm it is basically making you more likable and is working towards getting you the next Like based trophy on the forum so the joke is on said person.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Not sure anyone noticed this but for some odd reason when you get to part where you mention you found someone and you mention you picked Linda it responds the same as if you choose Barbara. But then again in a game like this one where you are grinding like nuts it is a real pain in the ass to bug hunt. Hell this is the one game you don't ever want to have to start from scratch and a walk through unless you completely memorized the game is mandatory. I really feel bad for newer players and as mentioned before a walkthrough should be on the home page for them.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes