charenton

Jul 30, 2017
Please tell me how to unlock it
7-3 7-4 7-5 7-6
As a general rule for this game you can follow de walkthrough and keep repeating week after week even when you don't get the scene, you'll get it eventually. After playing a couple of updates you basically don't need the walkthrough you check the gallery find the location of the scene and you can get it by repeating actions there, at least it has worked for me for a while, patience and good luck.

Reactions: Toraxii

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
What happened to the main story of this game? Is the dev just going to turn it into an endless conga line of guys fucking Melinda now? :ROFLMAO:
Man, if you haven’t noticed, the developer’s mercenary sold this shit to half a dozen fans of this NTR shit,
So if you have no fetish of being cuckold, give up on this shit, this game is for them.
There is, but now the ntr will be preventable, now it is too late for that.
He has already destroyed any sympathy that fans had for him,
He just sold that shit for a lot of money.
And don't even worry about history, this shit never had,
now it's going to be a cuckold show.
It has already been said that it will have ntr in the next two updates,
so melinda is going to fuck with other men,
And you know what disgusts you most about it?
It's just that you will have to fuck her on Monday, as if nothing has happened.
Is that cuckold or not?
("I'm talking about the MC") before anyone criticizes me.
So if you were a big fan of this game like I was, and like the vast majority who have already given up on it, I suggest you delete this shit from your pc.
The people who are here on this page, most of them are new to this game, the big fans have already left and left this shit behind, I just remembered now, why someone liked a comment from me, but I'm leaving too.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Man, if you haven’t noticed, the developer’s mercenary sold this shit to half a dozen fans of this NTR shit,
So if you have no fetish of being cuckold, give up on this shit, this game is for them.
There is, but now the ntr will be preventable, now it is too late for that.
He has already destroyed any sympathy that fans had for him,
He just sold that shit for a lot of money.
And don't even worry about history, this shit never had,
now it's going to be a cuckold show.
It has already been said that it will have ntr in the next two updates,
so melinda is going to fuck with other men,
And you know what disgusts you most about it?
It's just that you will have to fuck her on Monday, as if nothing has happened.
Is that cuckold or not?
("I'm talking about the MC") before anyone criticizes me.
So if you were a big fan of this game like I was, and like the vast majority who have already given up on it, I suggest you delete this shit from your pc.
The people who are here on this page, most of them are new to this game, the big fans have already left and left this shit behind, I just remembered now, why someone liked a comment from me, but I'm leaving too.
This game is a fetish simulator :/

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Just to clarify the right things,
At no time did I want to offend anyone,
Everything I said is related to the "MC" of the game.
As for the developer, I'm not mad at him, he needs the money,
but I still think that his attitude is that of a mercenary, who sold his game, but as his game is, let him do what he wants with him.
But in my case, I totally lost consideration for him,
I don't intend to play any more of him, even if he plays a great game (I doubt that, he has already shown his skills in his three games), nothing personal, but without any will, as I said, I lost respect, but that's me , and not you who are reading.
If you love this game (as I did), play it,
have fun with him,
don't care what people say.
So that was it, feel free to give facepalm.
Goodbye, adios, bye, hasta la vista, sayonara, jaa, mata ne .........

Allow me to make a joke to fans of netorare,
seriously, a joke, no personal offenses,
Take the right joke.

A fan of netorare comes home, and sees another man fucking his wife, what does he do?

1st: Fight with the man?
2nd: Sit down and watch?

Be at peace guys, it was just a joke, please disregard, I thought it was funny when I read it somewhere.
Now I'm really going, good luck with this game, it's not for me anymore, but the life that goes on, maybe we'll meet there.

Spirala

Feb 10, 2018
I don’t think he knows what exactly what happened, the dev didn’t apologize for making NTR, it was the scene in the first beta when Daniel got tied up after the fake gun, players had no option to avoid the cuck scene, and NTR option came little late as well, he made the option after Melinda got naked, but everything was fixed after the second beta, many players including you guys always thought it was a rape scene, which me and the dev have no clue why til this day the game is under a rape tag, it was a blackmail event, Melinda told to get naked and bang by Jax, she knew this would happened after she met him in the toilet, if this wasn’t a blackmail and Jax violently rip Mel’s clothes off and force his cock into her pussy that is what you called rape
Rape is a type of usually involving or other forms of carried out against a person without that person's . The act may be carried out by physical force, or

In case you don't know, coercion is the act of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats. If she didn't want it, it was rape, buddy.

Reactions: gen_88

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
I don't know why everyone is suddenly upset about the NTR in this game. From the start you got cucked by the Uncle anyway.
it's so easy to understand.
at the beginning with a lot of difficulty since Melinda is a church woman it is you who make the uncle a cuckold, later in the game you become a cuckold. all clear ?
one thing is to make cuckolds another is to be cuckold.

Pedropoako03

May 13, 2020
I think the developer should start to consider putting ntr route and non-ntr route so that anyone can choose the path they want. That is the best way to save this game. Most of us here are non paying patreons(including me) , and to be fair to those who are investing money the developer had to make those kinds of desicion(putting ntr). Im neutral , i dont care if there will be ntr , or there will be not , as long as i play this game. But again i really think putting NTR Route and Non-NTR route is the best way .

dhalhyna

Oct 26, 2018
i really like the game and the idea behind it but i always have the feeling im doing something wrong with the grind and being stuck in an endless loop of the same events ... nothing new comes up and the ingame "tips" don t really help that much , i don t wanna play 100 % sticky on a walkthrough .... i want to try mine but everytime i get stuck ... its a bit frustrated ....

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
i really like the game and the idea behind it but i always have the feeling im doing something wrong with the grind and being stuck in an endless loop of the same events ... nothing new comes up and the ingame "tips" don t really help that much , i don t wanna play 100 % sticky on a walkthrough .... i want to try mine but everytime i get stuck ... its a bit frustrated ....
I play this game in debug mode and you just don't need any guides. This dev puts insane flags and retarded conditions you will be shocked on how much time he spends to write his terrible code. Sometimes the single flag that doesn't match is the current day of the week .

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
An interesting tip that would be nice to give to SNC, in my opinion, comes from "Power Vacuum". The to-do list is very similar to what SNC suggests. The difference, as you can see, is that here are the steps needed to get that result (17/19, 25/28, 31/33 etc). So you would end up having people who keep asking "how many times do I have to repeat that action to get to that scene?". Simple.
step.jpg

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
An interesting tip that would be nice to give to SNC, in my opinion, comes from "Power Vacuum". The to-do list is very similar to what SNC suggests. The difference, as you can see, is that here are the steps needed to get that result (17/19, 25/28, 31/33 etc). So you would end up having people who keep asking "how many times do I have to repeat that action to get to that scene?". Simple.
View attachment 782539
I played that game recently, in a supperficial manner though. I had the feeling that it was hardly inspired by Foot of the Mountains....is it right? It is like the dev thought to take the good things from FOTM and solve the main drawback just adding the to do list. The result is good in my opinion but I think that he had no success in creating a character as good as Melinda.

Reactions: Talcum Powder
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes