BDI

May 23, 2017
Did anyone wonder if Melinda is just looking for someone else to blame for her pregnancy other than Daniel?

Reactions: gkratos123

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
it's so easy to understand.
at the beginning with a lot of difficulty since Melinda is a church woman it is you who make the uncle a cuckold, later in the game you become a cuckold. all clear ?
one thing is to make cuckolds another is to be cuckold.
Dude there's a scene of her blowing the uncle while you watch from the window well before she even touches you lol You've put way too much emotional stock in this game xD

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Third pic . She pointing to the broken lightbulb. Mmmm. Probably the handyman is there once its fix she gon back that ass up for him and he gon bang her real hard from behind..
It's not that simple, Melinda is a high class slut she can't fuck a man because the handyman change the bulb and why you think it's the handyman, ok that is enough spoilers

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
It's not that simple, Melinda is a high class slut she can't fuck a man because the handyman change the bulb and why you think it's the handyman, ok that is enough spoilers
exactly... it seems like a lot of the new comers or the old patron guys want her to be some kind of slut just fucking everyone and everything. Everyone forgot just how long and how much time it took to even get to a point where melinda started to even consider daniel touching her. Now she is just the village bicycle in their minds. Melinda is in love with daniel which was very clear when she stood in front of the mirror and thought about running away with him because she knows what problems the pregnancy is going to bring.
As strong as she is Melinda knows just how dangerous her husband is and just how quick he is to lose his temper. Dont forget this is the man that pulled a gun on her for a blow job, forced daniel at gun point to touch her tits and then came down into the basement with said gun looking for him.

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
Third pic . She pointing to the broken lightbulb. Mmmm. Probably the handyman is there once its fix she gon back that ass up for him and he gon bang her real hard from behind..
She is talking to daniel. Melinda doesn't need a handy man when she has daniel around or did you forget he is the one that fixed the washing machine / roses / barn / quails nests / her ankle etc.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
She is talking to daniel. Melinda doesn't need a handy man when she has daniel around or did you forget he is the one that fixed the washing machine / roses / barn / quails nests / her ankle etc.
Just saying yall. Yall dont forget what happen when the dev hit us with the unavoidable ntr in the v11 beta ehehehhe. Shit can happen.

coolraj839

May 4, 2017
Waiting for the update when it will be relesead and i am new player of this game so i need your help how can i triigger and get all the scenes
I want a walkthrough and should i use cheat mode or what can i do to get all the scenes

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
You are right but there is more to that

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
exactly... it seems like a lot of the new comers or the old patron guys want her to be some kind of slut just fucking everyone and everything. Everyone forgot just how long and how much time it took to even get to a point where melinda started to even consider daniel touching her. Now she is just the village bicycle in their minds. Melinda is in love with daniel which was very clear when she stood in front of the mirror and thought about running away with him because she knows what problems the pregnancy is going to bring.
As strong as she is Melinda knows just how dangerous her husband is and just how quick he is to lose his temper. Dont forget this is the man that pulled a gun on her for a blow job, forced daniel at gun point to touch her tits and then came down into the basement with said gun looking for him.
There are few kind of people want different fetish from Melinda, some want her to be a slut that fuck everyone, some want her to be Daniel's sex slave which is unlikely to happen and the last one is pure love which they want them have some romantic sex, my fetish is not about Melinda being a brain dead slut, I want her to pretend innocent but there is a inner slut in her, that is why I throw in the blackmail NTR and there is another way of her fucking another man without being forced, it's already started when Melinda caught Daniel and Ann.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes