Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Rhonda (...) new looks
Does anybody have pictures of this "new look"? I hope they didn't slim her down, she was good and normal looking.

Would maybe good to update the screenshots in the op.

Haven't played this for a while, gave up on it after 0.11. Has anything about the horrible grinding changed? Game redesign?

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
not sure if these are needed

Lots of events are back to square one, I want to build them from scratch, especially Rhonda for her new looks.
It's a new chapter, a separate game, your saves from previous FOTM chapter won't work, the stats are low now, but with little work you can easily get them to the required level, and sorry if you cannot skip events that you have previously seen.
Please report the errors in this post, I'll wait to get them all, and fix in the coming 2 days, I came to know about an image or two that are missing just after packaging, I hope that's fine.
Thanks for your patience and forgive me if this update was not to your taste, and please don't quickly judge the events if you think it is going somewhere you don't like.

help file

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
apparently another game ruined by ntr. Also, the ntr horde tells us to leave if we don't like it as if this is theirs. Friends, many of us have been following this game from the beginning and no, we don't like ntr. And this game had no ntr, so yeah, now we're complaining about ntr. Dev, too bad
The upcoming Wifesharing and NTR Things are foreshadowed in the STORY long ago. And some things are shown directly. Did'nt you play previous versions....?

Then don't play it ...there are thousands of games here in this forum.

Last edited:

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
That's it! It was the last straw! Let the developer does what he wants! He killed his game perfectly! It was a great game and then the idea to put "NTR" I'm shocked... I was wasting money and time on this developer! I won't spend a dime on this body anymore.
goodbye to all! There's no point in playing it anymore! good luck to all and sorry about the google translation

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Back again? The biggest grind ever and it is not even tagged as a sandbox. Bye. It was and still is a pain.

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
Hello, can someone clarify what this is? is a new game a reboot and all from scratch? or is it the continuation? ?

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
If people protest against (NTR), I don't see anything wrong with that, I don't like it but I don't dislike it either, it's just a game, as long as it gives me some benefit and helps me get something, fast in the game, welcome. (NTR) so that I don't dislike it so much I see it as sex for money xd.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes