sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Just started this game, caught my eye thought I'd try it, not really a gamer. Also started reading from page 1, but 16,000+ posts I don't think so. I notice a few post about cheat mode.
Due to my lack of knowledge, I'll ask.
1. Is it more advantageous to play in/with cheat mode?
2. If so how does one get and install?
Or, just play the game without?
Covet some guidance.
Thanks

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
Just started this game, caught my eye thought I'd try it, not really a gamer. Also started reading from page 1, but 16,000+ posts I don't think so. I notice a few post about cheat mode.
Covet some guidance.
Thanks
As you will discover this game is pretty hard to play..it can be problematic I mean. So I think that the majority of people who play this game follow the walkhthrough. In this case using the cheat mode does not give you significant advantages. The last time I played without following the walkhthrough, and the mode actually helped because allow you to avoid many repetitive actions. If I remember well I got it in the OP, there you should find also some info about how to install..

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Illumi123
You mentioned a walk through, I could search for hours, care to recommend a good source.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
I play this game in debug mode and you just don't need any guides. This dev puts insane flags and retarded conditions you will be shocked on how much time he spends to write his terrible code. Sometimes the single flag that doesn't match is the current day of the week .
Let's hope that one day someone will remake this insanity into an actual game. I mean, there's a story with terrific renders buried underneath it all, even if right now the only way to get it is to follow a walkthrough by the letter for 20+ hours.

Reactions: patrickB

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Personally I think this game would be epic with a format similar to "De Luca Family". It's there...... Somewhat, but it's not executed like DLF. Sandbox mode should have a clean, precise check system to make it easier to navigate. Story mode used to give the game some body and link the different elements of the game's environment together. That's just my opinion, renders are good, animation good, storyline is.........could be richer. Its just the packaging of everything is the real problem.

Reactions: schraubermicha

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Covet some guidance.
Thanks
If you have the opportunity to search for posts related to cheat codes, you will find that almost everyone discourages it because it ruins a lot of the dynamics of the game, so it is to your disadvantage. As for the use of walks, I have always played all the versions without having the patience to repeat the game sections countless times (even 20 or 30 ... this is how the games created by SNC work) and I have not missed anything of all events. I have always played as I wanted and not according to someone else's choices. If you really want, you can download the mod for the gallery that repeats the scenes ... but I would avoid the cheats.
Note:
If you then read many of the posts related to the walk you find yourself a lot of player, who despite having followed step by step ... (which is very questionable), don't arrive at what was described in that day or that hour ... So if certain steps haven't been taken to continue the story, it may be the 30th or 70th day and the situation doesn't change.

Last edited:
Reactions: phill_leotardo

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
If you have the opportunity to search for posts related to cheat codes, you will find that almost everyone discourages it because it ruins a lot of the dynamics of the game, so it is to your disadvantage. As for the use of walks, I have always played all the versions without having the patience to repeat the game sections countless times (even 20 or 30 ... this is how the games created by SNC work) and I have not missed anything of all events. I have always played as I wanted and not according to someone else's choices. If you really want, you can download the mod for the gallery that repeats the scenes ... but I would avoid the cheats.
Yes, this game you're supposed to avoid cheats, simply because the code is buggy, and using cheats will break the game right away, dont even edit your save, i talk from experience, i edited saves with Melinda and had to start from the beginning

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
replaying from the start, haven't played since v6.
Two things still bother me about the walkthrough that haven't changed in more than a year.
- it's not in the op (why?)
- it's still incorrect. You follow each step religiously and some events don't trigger already in the first 10 days, having you make your own wt in your mind with things you have to catch up with (prank, setting a trap etc) and the new stuff that triggers and makes you lose track.

I think it's too bad.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
As a newbie to this game, the help is appreciated.
Guess it's best to just play, it's menu driven (best I can say it), and obviously the choice you make dictates what follows.
Melinda. I'm guessing, is it best she has LESS suspicions??? Or, more so she'll get more interested in WHAT the MC is doing?
Again, thanks for the help.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
As a newbie to this game, the help is appreciated.
Guess it's best to just play, it's menu driven (best I can say it), and obviously the choice you make dictates what follows.
Melinda. I'm guessing, is it best she has LESS suspicions??? Or, more so she'll get more interested in WHAT the MC is doing?
Again, thanks for the help.
Honestly, I don't remember that there is a particular event that is activated with a high suspicion of anyone ... but at high values there is always a non-interaction between the characters and Daniel, because they are annoyed or angry ....

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Let's hope that one day someone will remake this insanity into an actual game. I mean, there's a story with terrific renders buried underneath it all, even if right now the only way to get it is to follow a walkthrough by the letter for 20+ hours.
I am going through the code and making a glorified scene gallery with re written scenes, its a slog. I have quite a bit done. a few more scenes and I will release it. the nice part is, is that you just have to download the new script and use the existing assets

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Got it.

Hopefully my last help.

This one "might be a major decision". At night, at the barn, Melinda (white shirt) shows up.
Tell or don't tell that Ann has the diary?????

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes