ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
i'm fairly new to this game. i have the pills but it isnt letting me take them. can someone please give me an idea what im doing wrong. yes i have been going over old post here (and walkthrough) but there are 16,287 post! I would much rather be playing the game then searching post

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i'm fairly new to this game. i have the pills but it isnt letting me take them. can someone please give me an idea what im doing wrong. yes i have been going over old post here (and walkthrough) but there are 16,287 post! I would much rather be playing the game then searching post
There are only 2 situations IIRC when you can take them. The first one is at 17:00 with Melinda in the bathroom however, in order to trigger it there you need to take the towels at 16:00 hours before you choose the enter the bathroom option. If done right you will see Melinda in the bath rather than on the toilet. After that the option to take the pills before knocking should be there for you.

The other time you should be able to take the pills is after the apple picking event with Melinda when you remove your jeans and underwear. If you did the grind enough and have the pills the option should be open there as well.

View attachment 754700_Foot_Of_The_Mountains_Walkthrough_v12.pdf Also here is the latest copy of the walkthrough with this post.

Reactions: GilgaGames

epl

Jan 9, 2019
If I started playing with v12, did I miss anything from previous versions? Or does the latest version still have all the content plus additions? I see people posting stuff about other versions.

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
If I started playing with v12, did I miss anything from previous versions? Or does the latest version still have all the content plus additions? I see people posting stuff about other versions.
They refer to the content added in previous updates....anyway v12 contains all the material produced so far. There is just one exception: the version 10, which is a standalone version.

Reactions: epl
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes