dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Daniel fucks her, and her hisband fucks Melinda. Of course the second one is optional.
There is 3 options
Bring her back pregnant
Bring her back without pregnant
Don’t bring her back
Second option is winning atm
Some Patreon must have suggested bringing her back that is why he did the poll, if that was the dev idea he better have a plan, it will be very boring if Daniel just fuck her for no reason, in the last version where Daniel fuck Paul’s mom was absolutely boring and that 80s hair style really turn me off
Debbie’s husband will not be in v14 unless he will be force to watch Daniel fucks her wife, Mike fuck Melinda this already happened in the hallucination scene in v10, it was his wife all along, I don’t think players like Mike that much(I don’t like him either)and you can’t make any NTR scene out of it with Melinda.

Suagart

Jul 16, 2020
After reading the walkthrough I realized I missed some Cynthia scene after I let her go and it may be the reason why I'm stuck.
The walkthrough I saw was only up to 6.9 so I just went with the flow and now even though I'm still at V7 there's at least 3k melinda, 1k ann, 1k rhonda and 3k money points difference and investing at least 30hrs since my last 6.9 save...
I feel like crying now

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
There is 3 options
Bring her back pregnant
Don’t bring her back
Some Patreon must have suggested bringing her back that is why he did the poll, if that was the dev idea he better have a plan, it will be very boring if Daniel just fuck her for no reason, in the last version where Daniel fuck Paul’s mom was absolutely boring and that 80s hair style really turn me off
Debbie’s husband will not be in v14 unless he will be force to watch Daniel fucks her wife, Mike fuck Melinda this already happened in the hallucination scene in v10, it was his wife all along, I don’t think players like Mike that much(I don’t like him either)and you can’t make any NTR scene out of it with Melinda.
To be fair you don’t need a reason other than Daniel wants to fuck Melinda’s sister and she wants to fuck Daniel. The other sex scene was boring because it was rushed and too scene, no teases. This one already had teasing. It should happen step by step. Maybe a blowjob first. Then a boobjob. Then sex, then anal etc. Maybe a threesome with her and her servant at the end.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
There is 3 options
Bring her back pregnant
Don’t bring her back
it's very boring daniel fucks anything that moves Melinda her sis her daughter the neighbour his sis etc...

I'm really looking forward to the handyman scene and hope its strong well made NTR.

some tease or seduction with Melinda ending up having wild sex in the house

snowflakes here on the forum don't get tired of the same things over and over its really tiring and boring NTR would spice things up.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

This image is not from game

This image is not from game
I'm redoing some Melinda/Daniel cow milking scenes, I have to simulate the dresses first before rendering, the batch will finish tomorrow, I will post a teaser for you once ready.
V13 will be ready before month end.
That's one of my favorite scenes in the game. I'm excited he's redoing it, which means he's adding more content to it right? That's good.

Pedropoako03

May 13, 2020
I totally agree. Daniel fucking everyone so easily was just so boring. And bringing melinda sister should spice the story. Like make melinda jealous that end up having a very wild and steamy sex with daniel. Time for daniel to step up.

winky88888

Jun 26, 2020
There is 3 options
Bring her back pregnant
Don’t bring her back
i believe the story is related in the yoga room or the bikini pool
and i think i‘ve seen someone post v14 could be the last version,so lots of Sceens would be cut off?

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
i believe the story is related in the yoga room or the bikini pool
and i think i‘ve seen someone post v14 could be the last version,so lots of Sceens would be cut off?
He was thinking ending it, but changed his mind after all the patreon include my self encouraged him not to end.

Reactions: charenton

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Well no one is pointing out that jax gave her some medicine specially ordered from Himalaya?
Some aphrodisiac maybe?
In v10 the original idea was let Mike take a pill to get hallucination, this idea got rejected because the dev don't like drugs in his game(than why take sleeping pill) so I made a adjustment that Daniel got a hypnosis book from the store, in v11 the original idea let Melinda take a Spanish fly type pill so she can enjoy the sex with Jax, after people complaint the rough sex he changed the dialogue and used this idea but Melinda didn't take it, I don't know if Daniel will buy this pill in future versions? well SNC missed the timing i don't see a point doing this anytime soon.

GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
The sex pill would have made more sense as people are complaining about her contradicting personality

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
The sex pill would have made more sense as people are complaining about her contradicting personality
This still wouldn't have worked with her character. She would've found an out. She has a young man fawning over her, and she is a ruthless person. The character could've had Daniel help her kill him in the first meeting. It makes no sense to have a character set like that be easily blackmailed. It would have to been a straight up force rape on her.
I said the same thing 4 months ago when v11 was released, people said my pill would not work, blackmail make no sense? she is afraid of William, people don't really read the game properly, to dominate Melinda you need a man that is stronger than her, that is why she married William, yeh man why would James Bond get caught every movie and got tied up why don't the bad guy kill him straight away or even James Bond just don't caught at the first place, so you get more action, so the show can go on, same thing with NTR we need Daniel to get cucked

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes