Dirky12

Jun 28, 2020
Hello can someone help me how to trigger breaking news scene. It seems I stuck somwhere in v11 and I cannot move further

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
And how did it get to this point for the NTR to happen? Ah yes Jax used the classic blackmail which fall under unfair force last I checked. Also seeing as the NTR isn't unavoidable like in the original version it really makes this point less valid. Had the NTR been unavoidable like in the beginning and Melinda killing him being avoidable while letting the story go on then I would agree.

Plus personally had it been this way I honestly wouldn't have minded. It just would have meant I would just let it happen and have Daniel keep marking his territory Via Emily. Really wish the creator would make it so you could knock up any of the girls instead of just Melinda.
Man, I have been discussing it for 10 pages, if you go back a little you find my comments.
however, here we are not talking that she was blackmailed, we are talking about that she liked it, that she got cum in her throat, that she started sucking his cock of her own free will, that she only kills him to save daniel from certain death if you intervene, in fact she says to jax's corpse.
Melinda: death brings death.
Daniel: What do you mean?
Melinda: Nothing.
The meaning is easy to understand, if jax hadn't threatened Daniel she would never have killed him, because she liked being submissive and fucked hard.
Instead, if you do not intervene with Daniel, she does not take the USB that Jax puts on the table, and if you intervene with Daniel instead she ignores the gun on the table next to her while she is taking it in doggy, looks at the gun, realizes it is there but continues to take the cock like it was nothing because she is enjoying like a bitch, then she looks at Daniel, stuck with the ropes on the chair and comes back to herself.
In fact, even Daniel in that scene notices it and says:
"what the fuck, she is enjoying it"
clear now? I'm talking about the original story, not the one now, because making this scene jumpable after the controversy makes no sense and the plot is screwed.

Last edited:

Pedropoako03

May 13, 2020
Man, I have been discussing it for 10 pages, if you go back a little you find my comments.
however, here we are not talking that she was blackmailed, we are talking about that she liked it, that she got cum in her throat, that she started sucking his cock of her own free will, that she only kills him to save daniel from certain death if you intervene, in fact she says to jax's corpse.
Melinda: death brings death.
Daniel: What do you mean?
Melinda: Nothing.
The meaning is easy to understand, if jax hadn't threatened Daniel she would never have killed him, because he liked being submissive and fucked hard.
Instead, if you do not intervene with Daniel, she does not take the USB that Jax puts on the table, and if you intervene with Daniel instead she ignores the gun on the table next to her while she is taking it in doggy, looks at the gun, realizes it is there but continues to take the cock like it was nothing because she is enjoying like a bitch, then she looks at Daniel, stuck with the ropes on the chair and comes back to herself.
In fact, even Daniel in that scene notices it and says:
"what the fuck, she is enjoying it"
clear now? I'm talking about the original story, not the one now, because making this scene jumpable after the controversy makes no sense and the plot is screwed.
I also thought melinda really liked it. I bet we will see more for the coming versions. The handyman with the face mask. I think he will fuck melinda the way daniel(because he's lame) never fucked her before. Not a fan of NTR, but its kinda exciting though.

Last edited:
Reactions: omarsayed

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I also thought melinda really liked it. I bet we will see more for the coming versions. The handyman with the face mask. I think he will fuck melinda the way daniel(because he's lame) never fucked her before. Not a fan of NTR, but its kinda exciting though.
With what happened the first time around when he tried to put unavoidable NTR within the game? I seriously doubt it to be honest

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
Face mask? Are there any photos of v13 that I haven't seen?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Has been defined in the end how will v13 be? Will it be a new block, as the author said after releasing v12, or will it contain all of the previous part again?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
im hovering over the download button but the ntr is holding me back i have no problem with forced against will ntr but i fing hate it when they make the mc do shit or nothing happen to the duche who "raped" a girl of an mc my question is will ntr be a constant in this game or will the melinda? incident be a constant feature

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
im hovering over the download button but the ntr is holding me back i have no problem with forced against will ntr but i fing hate it when they make the mc do shit or nothing happen to the duche who "raped" a girl of an mc my question is will ntr be a constant in this game or will the melinda? incident be a constant feature
Then it is assumed that it was an accident, the dev also apologized, because some on the patreons had asked him for the Ntr. a controversy broke out with the fans, people felt screwed that after 1 and a half year to touch only Melinda's ass another comes and fucks her hard and she likes it, it is still not known exactly if there will be other cuck scenes but the last scene of version 12 suggests that there is danger.
If you are not a cuck or a sissy it is your own risk to play this game.

Rakiii234

Apr 13, 2020
one incident till now can be tagged as NTR( completely avoidable)

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Then it is assumed that it was an accident, the dev also apologized, because some on the patreons had asked him for the Ntr. a controversy broke out with the fans, people felt screwed that after 1 and a half year to touch only Melinda's ass another comes and fucks her hard and she likes it, it is still not known exactly if there will be other cuck scenes but the last scene of version 12 suggests that there is danger.
If you are not a cuck or a sissy it is your own risk to play this game.
wait the dev apologized after he put in the ntr scene? why d heck did he put it in the for i thought he would create alternate paths for this game but i was confused when i read the messages in the thread about the update i want to know is it fully avoidable or as you said it happens but you chose if you want to see it

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
wait the dev apologized after he put in the ntr scene? why d heck did he put it in the for i thought he would create alternate paths for this game but i was confused when i read the messages in the thread about the update i want to know is it fully avoidable or as you said it happens but you chose if you want to see it
I don’t think he knows what exactly what happened, the dev didn’t apologize for making NTR, it was the scene in the first beta when Daniel got tied up after the fake gun, players had no option to avoid the cuck scene, and NTR option came little late as well, he made the option after Melinda got naked, but everything was fixed after the second beta, many players including you guys always thought it was a rape scene, which me and the dev have no clue why til this day the game is under a rape tag, it was a blackmail event, Melinda told to get naked and bang by Jax, she knew this would happened after she met him in the toilet, if this wasn’t a blackmail and Jax violently rip Mel’s clothes off and force his cock into her pussy that is what you called rape

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes