Saifursaim11

Aug 26, 2020
Hi guys. Can anyone tell me how to fuck ann on her room . Whenever I go on her room I just see 2 option "do it" or "don't do" . But the guide say something else. Pls help.
(And sry for my bad english) SmartSelect_20200826-203757_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200826-203639_FOTM.jpg

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Can I safely skip the old milf and fat girl content without missing out on the others?
is there a way to hide character portrait I hate the MC dumb face its a huge turn off.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
How do you love the ntr scenes in this particular game?
If you identify yourself with the character, that scene makes you feel a failure, a ballless, a nullity.
That is the canonical scene, that of Melinda who becomes Jax's slave. After the controversy, the dev made it optional, ruining the story that.
She was just looking for a man who could put her in her place., to dominate her and the game tells us that it is not Daniel, because Daniel is without balls, the man who was looking for this whore was Jax. if you think about it, made you think that Melinda likes being a slave.
1: She gets her handcuffs put on by her husband.
2: The laundry scene with Daniele.
With Melinda saying "" Kamon, don't ask it like that, tell me what you want in a hard way "
And Daniel still goes around the request.
Melinda "WHAT DO YOU WANT DANIEL?"
Daniel "I want you to suck my cock"
Melinda finally happy starts sucking him.
3: The scene with the strong pill, Melinda smears Daniel's sperm for a minute on the face.
Then there are still other scenes, it was clear where the dev wanted to go but we thought that Daniel would become aware of being a man, of growing up, of dominating her and instead not.
Melinda kills jax just because Daniel is in danger, not because he doesn't like rape, on the contrary.
He says to the jax body "Death brings Death"
Daniel "What do you mean?"
Melinda "nothing"
The sense is easy to understand, without the death threat made jax she would never have killed him.
The main character, we gamers are a failure, sissies.
Melinda: I hope that after what you have seen you will not look at me with different eyes.
Daniel: No don't worry aunt.
and then?? We go out with her, speaks that she needs a handyman telling us that it can't be us and agrees to take the number of one who has listened to her conversation.
Fucking Bitch.
Yes, I'm angry, after all the hours I spent on it and then I found out that I would become a girl with no balls.
it's just a game? Okay, but I'm pissed off anyway.
All of this is so true. Daniel is a little bitch boy and i can't wait until the handyman fucks Melinda hard.

D

Deleted member 1974641

Pleaes help me, where can i get original file with Melinda for Daz3d?

Deleted member 1053739

Donor
Dec 1, 2018
I just love Melinda, I certainly saw her model in some other games here, which makes hard for me to play them because I know her as Melinda not as another person :mad:

TheLewdGamer

Apr 19, 2020
Okay so I just started the game and the grind is real with the choices. It was real fun until i came here for the walkthrough. So I have some questions
1. Does Melinda fuck anyone other than MC (of course excluding the husband)
2. If there is any such situation is there any way or route by which at least melinda is totally exclusive for MC (excluding the husband in the start)

Well I might drop the game depending on the answers. I am not against the NTR but when you grind so much to just have her let you fuck her and someone else gets her it hurts. SO i hope she can be exclusive to the MC.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Okay so I just started the game and the grind is real with the choices. It was real fun until i came here for the walkthrough. So I have some questions
1. Does Melinda fuck anyone other than MC (of course excluding the husband)
2. If there is any such situation is there any way or route by which at least melinda is totally exclusive for MC (excluding the husband in the start)

Well I might drop the game depending on the answers. I am not against the NTR but when you grind so much to just have her let you fuck her and someone else gets her it hurts. SO i hope she can be exclusive to the MC.
There is a scene where she is blackmailed, the blackmail leads to her being raped, where you have two choices, save her from being raped by shooting the rapist as he rapes her, therefore saving her ending the story there, now if you're into NTR and decide to watch, she'll change her mind during the end of the sex and start to enjoy the sex with the rapist and will repeat next week.

As for your second question, late game is all about Daniel and Melinda, she starts to get jealous of Daniel for anything. For working as masseur, for not being able to find him, for having other girls naked around him and etc. While all you do is fuck her at every dialogue. Anal, blowjob, footjob, sex in the pool, sex in the bed, sex in the bathroom, milking, urination (loses relationship though), all the 9 yards really

Last edited:

TheLewdGamer

Apr 19, 2020
There is a scene where she is blackmailed, the blackmail leads to her being raped, where you have two choices, save her from being raped by shooting the rapist, therefore saving her ending the story there, now if you're into NTR and decide to watch, she'll change her mind during the end of the sex and start to enjoy the sex with the rapist and will repeat next week.
so technically it just one scene right i mean i can deal with that at the least but i hope that is the only scene for now and later updates too

Reactions: Nospamwss
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes