dokley

Jan 9, 2019
recall nothing about the socalled handyman
so what kind of patron could change the story line
play v12 again the night out between Mel and Daniel repeat it you will see the Asian waiter give his number to Melinda. this will lead to cuckold side events in future verions, the dev are still in control with the main story, no pateron can change that

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
play v12 again the night out between Mel and Daniel repeat it you will see the Asian waiter give his number to Melinda. this will lead to cuckold side events in future verions, the dev are still in control with the main story, no pateron can change that
The dev said that V13 should be seen as a kind of chapter 2.
Do you have any info on this?

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
The dev said that V13 should be seen as a kind of chapter 2.
Do you have any info on this?
Everything got reset its just some copy and paste script, so this time the size will be smaller and we don't have to repeat scenes to trigger events, I believe v12 saves will not work on v13, the chapter 2 thing i told him to rename back to normal, because the chapter 2 will be a new story if he decided to do new FOTM later

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
At this point i want the dev to put in as much ntr as possible just to see people absolutly lose their shit. :) This 1 ntr scene caused such butthurt in this tread, imagine 3-4 more updates hahah.
You know, i really don't get you people wishing for the dev to ruin the experience for a lot of players, most of the time i see y'all wishing for unavoidable ntr everywhere to "ear the cries of butthurt snowflakes" as i saw it written again and again
I don't get it, being hell bent on wishing for other players to have their fun ruined, how sad must your life be?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You know, i really don't get you people wishing for the dev to ruin the experience for a lot of players, most of the time i see y'all wishing for unavoidable ntr everywhere to "ear the cries of butthurt snowflakes" as i saw it written again and again
I don't get it, being hell bent on wishing for other players to have their fun ruined, how sad must your life be?
please, why hate speech?:BootyTime:
you do know ntr-suc..players are (loud) minority we all have to embrace and cherish with all fuck we can give to them;)

winky88888

Jun 26, 2020
Everything got reset its just some copy and paste script, so this time the size will be smaller and we don't have to repeat scenes to trigger events, I believe v12 saves will not work on v13, the chapter 2 thing i told him to rename back to normal, because the chapter 2 will be a new story if he decided to do new FOTM later
thx for the info
it would be pretty exhausting to redo the progress of the former save
since the v12 save wont work

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Even if the old saves don't work, I don't mind.
I like to restart from the beginning to have the story all in one piece with the new update.
Anyway thank you for your reply.

winky88888

Jun 26, 2020
It was meant as a joke, didn't really mean it. I like ntr but i don't want it in every game i play and for the record, i found the ntr scene in FOTM not very fitting to the story, it comes out of knowhere and i found it unfair that it was unavoidable for the people that don't like ntr. The reason i made my comment is that i really find it funny how people reacted to the ntr scene in this game. I get it when a dev includes something in the game that people don't like but... pages upon pages of people just posting the same complaints over and over again, you think after 5 pages the message was clear but no we gotta go on for 20+ more pages thats being butthurt about it :)

I don't know maybe its just me but if a game that i like starts getting content that i don't like, yeah i'd be upset to and i'm gonna talk about it for a bit but after that i will move on from it. Either i just keep playing the game and deal with the content or i just stop playing the game.
then the handyman might be more reasonable
you know the pickup and O-N-S stuff
the western culture are more open after all

Reactions: gkratos123

winky88888

Jun 26, 2020
It was meant as a joke, didn't really mean it. I like ntr but i don't want it in every game i play and for the record, i found the ntr scene in FOTM not very fitting to the story, it comes out of knowhere and i found it unfair that it was unavoidable for the people that don't like ntr. The reason i made my comment is that i really find it funny how people reacted to the ntr scene in this game. I get it when a dev includes something in the game that people don't like but... pages upon pages of people just posting the same complaints over and over again, you think after 5 pages the message was clear but no we gotta go on for 20+ more pages thats being butthurt about it :)

I don't know maybe its just me but if a game that i like starts getting content that i don't like, yeah i'd be upset to and i'm gonna talk about it for a bit but after that i will move on from it. Either i just keep playing the game and deal with the content or i just stop playing the game.
and jax the ntr
why not do Melinda after taking over the gang and finish the lizard boys?

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017

V13 package will be ready by Tuesday, but, I will not rush post it moments after it has been packaged (Which I used to do in the past). I'm planning to keep and try it thoroughly, I estimate at best, release would be on Wednesday the 2nd, and worst case on late Thursday the 3rd September
Again sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
i just played again before the girl come to house.
can i know the cuckold release on V13? or next update? ty for info bfore

Last edited:

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
that is to say when you charge the patreon and according to the amount of user you will release it on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday as always

TheLewdGamer

Apr 19, 2020
Phew I was about to play it but will see how v13 goes if it goes the way I don't like might as well drop the game. I am still hoping for melinda being exclusive to MC but lets see

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes