yes2006

Aug 30, 2020
Hi Guys,
one has the complete game state of v12 with walkthrough. it is important that it was played with the walkthrough and that everything fits so far,

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Limitation of waiting for new update..:devilish:
F*cking Shitt:p
Save that shit for later son. There's quite a lot of updates coming in the 1st week of September. It's gonna be one big fuckin orgy the whole freakin week!

hindi

Aug 30, 2020
A great Visual novel, which I discovered by chance at the dawn of my 56th birthday, I admit that it's excellent, you all put a lot of passion into it, for the development of the game! .. Thank you

Reactions: Terminatorgames

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Yes my Majesty,
But as you said (There's quite a lot of updates coming in the 1st week of September).
How many Updates are coming???:rolleyes:
Is that my hard Drive gonna be crash??o_O
AWAM update (most expected)
Big Brother another story 0.5 update
Stranded dick 0.3 (New game, but i love it)
FOTM
Treasure of Nadia

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
As far i know this discussion section for FOTM not for others..:p
And thanks for your information..:geek:
You're welcome. If mods ever decided to see how the offtopic posts started, they'll come to know it's you who asked the question "How many updates are coming?", to which i merely just answered with the names! :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Terminatorgames

richierich81

Feb 10, 2019
How do i get Rhonda's inhibitation low? i try to seduce her during cleaning the mantel. But still my inhibitation is as high as 70.

UGHNO

Aug 29, 2020
Are these in game walkthroughs / guides like in other games? I find it hard to follow the docs walkthrough..

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
It involves paid assets from Daz3D. I can't share them.
Uuuuuuhhhh... you do know what site your on right? This one literally has hundreds. I'm not even asking for the duf file. Just the look scene. Should be like a var or something? Or at least tell me how you transferred a daz model into virtamate? Especially considering that mirandas look deals with genesis 8 models and virt only goes as high as 3? Then I'll find the assets myself and transfer. Please and thank <3

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes