justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Uuuuuuhhhh... you do know what site your on right? This one literally has hundreds. I'm not even asking for the duf file. Just the look scene. Should be like a var or something? Or at least tell me how you transferred a daz model into virtamate? Especially considering that mirandas look deals with genesis 8 models and virt only goes as high as 3? Then I'll find the assets myself and transfer. Please and thank <3
You know... Honor amongst thieves and all that......

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Could anyone here please link a working save or such where Linda pills is active and working etc? I don't mind if I miss a lot of what ever grindy gameplay and story should've happened.
I got the pills when playing but they simply aren't a choice I can use, EVER.. Or tell me how I can progress further to actually being able to use the pills, what is it I've missed? what possible weird talking combination on what day a week and hour and room did I NOT do because I simply can't think of anything!

yes2006

Aug 30, 2020
Hi Guys,
one has the complete game state of v12 with walkthrough. it is important that it was played with the walkthrough and that everything fits so far,

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
I'm in the right shower and cant find this peephole android plz help
It's weird if you followed the guide you should be able to see the pot, it's more if you don't click on it you can't move forward. Is the bathroom the one you repair? are you on version 11 or 12?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
How do i get the pills from linda? i dont get any pills offerd no more
The strong pills? If she doesn't off them to you you may have some in your "inventory", just use them. When you unlock the additional scene with Shirley at the pool she slips you some at the completion of the scene (in addition to Shirley's 200 bucks).

Queenlaqueefa

Aug 15, 2020
Attaching my saved game, can not pass this part, unsure what week or how to get jogging secene with Melinda, or any progression In general

hellopeoplehi

Oct 27, 2019
Attaching my saved game, can not pass this part, unsure what week or how to get jogging secene with Melinda, or any progression In general
I checked your save file and there's no problem except your relation point with characters is too low. I have to say this game is super grinding. You should repeat complement and talk with characters, "on and on and on and on!!!". You need lot of relation point to proceed. One more thing, when you think it's stuck, please choose another choice that you didn't pick. Cheer up friend!

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes