jFrank000

May 2, 2020
I cannot get any interaction between Melinda and Ann during 18:00 in V12. I keep getting the scene where Melinda is blowing William. Any help or clues would be appreciated.

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
[QUOTE = "winky88888, publicación: 4087714, miembro: 2520467"]
jajajajaja
sin patreon, sin comentarios
[/CITAR]I was patreon for 8 months but ended up leaving for the same reason the time to update the game began to do it every 2 months you can review the previous post where I comment exactly the same as if it continued like this I would have fewer people

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I’m pretty sure it’s the other way around
Yup, Jax cucks him and the Handyman will too.
I've heard our dear mc will be killed pretty soon. The game will switch to female mc, with plot somewhat similar to goodgirlgonebad, only with mafia shit...along the way some trans could be included also.
The dev is still unsure regarding bestiality, yet if he decide to add it as well, perhaps original mc could reincarnate as a Melinda's dog, cocking his way on mafia's ladder, and claiming the main mc in-game role once again...

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I've heard our dear mc will be killed pretty soon. The game will switch to female mc, with plot somewhat similar to goodgirlgonebad, only with mafia shit...along the way some trans could be included also.
The dev is still unsure regarding bestiality, yet if he decide to add it as well, perhaps original mc could reincarnate as a Melinda's dog, cocking his way on mafia's ladder, and claiming the main mc in-game role once again...
That's so amazing, i'd actually patreon if he did that lol.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
Lush imagination does everything :cool:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017

[...]
V13 package will be ready by Tuesday, but, I will not rush post it moments after it has been packaged (Which I used to do in the past). I'm planning to keep and try it thoroughly, I estimate at best, release would be on Wednesday the 2nd, and worst case on late Thursday the 3rd September
Again sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience.
Is the new chapter as said some time ago by SNC will it be new from which to start again or does it also contain all the previous chapters?

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I could of sworn something like this exists already; It actually goes around cocking all the neighbors.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes