• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I see a lot of people who are stuck in the game, even with the walkthrough so I remade the whole game to see.
Frankly, I haven't had any real problems!
I don't understand how you make it not work for you.
I mainly did this to test if the walkthrough was still good and for me anyway, it worked very well.
It's really weird. :unsure:

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
I see a lot of people who are stuck in the game, even with the walkthrough so I remade the whole game to see.
Frankly, I haven't had any real problems!
I don't understand how you make it not work for you.
I mainly did this to test if the walkthrough was still good and for me anyway, it worked very well.
It's really weird. :unsure:
For me the walktrough messed up on week 2, like ann and barn cleaning, i did everything good on week 2 and i was suposse to look for underwear and masturbate on the walktrough but i didnt had the choice is that a problem ? and the other one is help anna buy the dress i was suposse to do it in the walktrough and i didnt had the choice for DO IT i onky had the boyfriend one

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
For me the walktrough messed up on week 2, like ann and barn cleaning, i did everything good on week 2 and i was suposse to look for underwear and masturbate on the walktrough but i didnt had the choice is that a problem ? and the other one is help anna buy the dress i was suposse to do it in the walktrough and i didnt had the choice for DO IT i onky had the boyfriend one
Can you specify the days and weeks or it should happen, please ? I'll try to see that, okay?

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
Can you specify the days and weeks or it should happen, please ? I'll try to see that, okay?
Thank you my friend, so im right on the start of week 2 day 1 and " 9:00, go to melinda, so what do we have today?, barn cleaning, look for their underwear, masturbate " i dont have the masturbate option and the other one is " 12:00, go to ann, do it, she tells you a plan on pranking melinda" i dont have the do it option just the boyfriend, can you see if it just for me or it happens for you aswell, apreciate the help
And i did everything the PDF walktrough says i actualy started the game again because i messed some scenes but i guess i cant really start again cause i messed up again i guess

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
If you finished it you should already have understood if there will be other ntr scenes or not, I'm afraid so.
Do you remember when we take our aunt out and she starts telling us that she needs a handyman and it can't be us? By the way, she seems to be bored by our presence too, To then accept the waiter's number for the handyman's job? Do you think there will be cuck scenes after these scenes or not? Of course there will be unfortunately.
Bro I haven’t managed to find the scene where the waiter gives her the note. Can you help?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
if the ntr is not related to the MC ill download or if it has ntr it has to be complete avoidable and not something i have to sit and watch

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
Bro I haven’t managed to find the scene where the waiter gives her the note. Can you help?
You have to massage her every night at 9, first you have to say that you are excited for Uncle William a couple of times until she takes you to the bathroom then after this scene continuing to massage her "you don't have to say anything" until you have that scene, the scene you then have to look for it at night by the pool.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes