bamvius

May 27, 2018
I want to see melinda with others. like the one with black guy. its boring now just to play only with MC.
And we all want to see quality content. With more story, more animations and no delays we all know that we ain't gonna get that. People just compain for the past 1 year. We had only one good update and that was it.

Reactions: katupoonai

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Hi there.

I didn´t play the main game yet; only some independent games with MC and Melinda.

I read some of yours comments about the twist of the game.

I do not like ntr games, so I would like to know if the blackmail from the black guy against Melinda (I understand that this led to the rape), became on ntr: Melinda liked fucking with that guy?

I hope someone can clarifying this question.
Melinda is initially blackmailed, at some point the blackmailer known as Jax a black person forces himself on Melinda. But i think that was removed altogether as far as i know from the latest updates. Now the twist is that you can choose if Melinda enjoys the sexual interaction despite the rape, this choice comes by the end of the sex scene, if you choose that Melinda liked that, she'll jerk the guy off. A way to stop this is buying a gun where she shoots the guy dead during the rape scene.

• Angry
Reactions: cib64 and BGRW2020

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
"Holiday" special is just a recap of what happened in the game?, lol

btw holiday? easter, all hallows eve etc etc are holidays, but christmas is just christmas :p

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
If this story is going to end up a free for all all girls with all the other guys then I'm out of here, I thought they were here to be influenced by the MC from bad influences outside the family, MC helping them - especially Ann

• Angry
Reactions: RottenPlum

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Melinda is initially blackmailed, at some point the blackmailer known as Jax a black person forces himself on Melinda. But i think that was removed altogether as far as i know from the latest updates. Now the twist is that you can choose if Melinda enjoys the sexual interaction despite the rape, this choice comes by the end of the sex scene, if you choose that Melinda liked that, she'll jerk the guy off. A way to stop this is buying a gun where she shoots the guy dead during the rape scene.
Sorry, But that not quite right.
The "Repeatable" Blackmail Scene involving Jax,
First appeared in an early version of V11.
It contained a number of clues to advanced the story line.
The problem was you had a choice to complete the scene the FIRST time you came across it !
(By choosing for Daniel to intervene)
Which was what SNC recommended !
Or to let the scene repeat in the next two Sundays.
This is when Melinda starts to change/turn . (Stockholm Syndrome ?)
At this point Daniel WILL intervene but will discover that the gun he brought from the street guy is a TOY !
When Jax threaten to kill Daniel Melinda will kill Jax with his own gun in order to protect Daniel !
(But some people Choose to repeat the scene and THEN complained about it )
So when the "Final" Version of V11 came out,
The scene had been reworked and greatly watered down,
Now Melinda will kill Jax to protect Daniel on the first day .
And yes Daniel is still an idiot.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
The problem was you had a choice to complete the scene the FIRST time you came across it !
At this point Daniel WILL intervene but will discover that the gun he brought from the street guy is a TOY !
When Jax threaten to kill Daniel Melinda will kill Jax with his own gun in order to protect Daniel !
Yeah but the initial context is it, as you can see i'm not really a fan of NTR, but i don't really got so angry about it.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Let me disagree with you, dear Ahchi...Dev had a choice - play by your own rules or follow the lead of NTR supporters.Dev tried to apply Solomon's solution without offending either of them., who is for NTR and who is against it...But, for the sake of populist demands, supported by the monetary equivalent, he used the common version- "both our and your".As for the script of this episode, it is not entirely clear what Melinda's dependence on feelings for Daniel is,because Jax is both bigger and fatter than Daniel ..If it's just human love,then everything is more or less clear,but,as Daniel just a boy with a fragile psyche,with a complete lack of the concept of love,good and evil,it is reasonable Melinda was not to kill JAX,and use this in further development of the plot,because the option of killing JAX leads to the dead-end scenario that we see now..I am not a supporter of NTR,but I believe that this would give a fresh flow in the implementation of the scenario in the future..But now we see what is, namely, the game is rolling into a banal "wanker", without the possibility of implementing the development of the plot..Opinion is subjective..
..In any case ,for me personally, the game is dead,and the trigger for this is the Quest with Jax and beyond...

Last edited:

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Jax cuckold is just a simple blackmail event nothing else, Daniel saving Melinda at the start is a option to avoid the cuckold for the non NTR players, Melinda killing Jax is not just saving Daniel, she had to kill Jax so she can destroy the evidences(photos)of them cheating in the shed which is in the USB drive, I’m the original writer of this setup I know what I’m talking about, by calming down the non NTR players SNC had to make BS up that the death of Jax was related to the story, so SNC setup the “You’re next” note to warn William that killing Daniel’s father was not enough, Lizard continue to kill other gang member like Jax, if Melinda set the note up I can understand that she is trying to distract William, but Melinda received the note too, at this point I got confused, not just this one many other unsolved scenes that doesn’t make any senses , if we get all the answers in the final update, even the structure and the tempo of the story is shit I can still accept it, but If we don’t this is just a no brain fuck feast game with a imaginary murder story that doesn’t exist

Reactions: winky88888

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Jax cuckold is just a simple blackmail event nothing else, Daniel saving Melinda at the start is a option to avoid the cuckold for the non NTR players, Melinda killing Jax is not just saving Daniel, she had to kill Jax so she can destroy the evidences(photos)of them cheating in the shed which is in the USB drive, I’m the original writer of this setup I know what I’m talking about, by calming down the non NTR players SNC had to make BS up that the death of Jax was related to the story, so SNC setup the “You’re next” note to warn William that killing Daniel’s father was not enough, Lizard continue to kill other gang member like Jax, if Melinda set the note up I can understand that she is trying to distract William, but Melinda received the note too, at this point I got confused, not just this one many other unsolved scenes that doesn’t make any senses , if we get all the answers in the final update, even the structure and the tempo of the story is shit I can still accept it, but If we don’t this is just a no brain fuck feast game with a imaginary murder story that doesn’t exist
Even if what you say is the case, it only confirms that the plot of the game has reached a dead end, which is confirmed now..It seems to me that the game has completely exhausted itself and high-quality graphics will not save it and fragmentary quests with Jax and Lee only confirm this..

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
If I understood correctly, the ntr tag only starts if you choose to repeat the rape scenes for the next 2 Sundays?. But in one way or another there is not chance to avoid the rape scene?. Am I right?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
If I understood correctly, the ntr tag only starts if you choose to repeat the rape scenes for the next 2 Sundays?. But in one way or another there is not chance to avoid the rape scene?. Am I right?
You can no longer get the Early Version of V11. Therefore you can no longer Choose/get the "ntr" scenes.
Now as soon as Jax threatens Daniel Melinda will kill him

mpjmpj

Jun 23, 2020
So people here talk about v12 but in the OP the download link is for v3.. what's the deal? I didn't see any rape and I tried everything even had a game over when Melinda saw me fuck Debbie by the pool.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
You can no longer get the Early Version of V11. Therefore you can no longer Choose/get the "ntr" scenes.
Now as soon as Jax threatens Daniel Melinda will kill him
By the way, do you have some walkthrough to play the FOTM holidays 1.0, because I can not go forward to the sex scene between MC and Melinda (I´m talking about the independent game when MC and Melinda go to her sister´s house)

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Even if what you say is the case, it only confirms that the plot of the game has reached a dead end, which is confirmed now..It seems to me that the game has completely exhausted itself and high-quality graphics will not save it and fragmentary quests with Jax and Lee only confirm this..
That is SNC's fault that he made this game dead, Lee's setup was the crucial point, SNC could have joined the 1k club, I don't care what each individual think about the game, the pateron numbers tell it all, pateron number went to 977 after I told SNC to make a hint in V12, because of the stif-247 that I created, Lee wore mask made his introduction mysterious, but SNC had to reduced my scenes and made the self defence lesson without any sexual contact in chapter 2 v1, so I didn't give him the second half of the Lee story for v2 and I made comments on his pateron and this thread that there will be no more cuckold, not only SNC ran out of ideas I also demoted the game as much as possible, now he is losing pateron every month, the new tier was a bad move as well, I don't think he can pass 800 this month.after Lee I was going to introduce Jax's sister as the cuckold three peat, and tell my version of murder story and imply more events to the game, there is so many things you can play around with, for eg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Is the latest holiday special canon? Or is it just a non canon excuse to see the females fuck people other than Daniel?

Mujaga

Mar 11, 2019
I Stop to play at the last Week on FOTM2 v3, because there wont load many option, i try to play with Walktrough and same shit.
Missing Options and Scene.
Good Stroy but too much Grind with many Bugs.

greetz

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
By the way, do you have some walkthrough to play the FOTM holidays 1.0, because I can not go forward to the sex scene between MC and Melinda (I´m talking about the independent game when MC and Melinda go to her sister´s house)
If you are talking about "FOTM_I (V10)" [stand alone]
I do not have a walkthrough but I do have a "Hint Sheet"
I hope that it will help you.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes