Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Will there be a special update related to the main story or is it a separate completed branch?

jcrowder63

Jan 23, 2020
I'm having an issue finding the ring in version 12 on android, I know where to look but I can't find it though, am I missing something or is it a bug?

Edit: I found it had to start over guess my file must have glitched or something.

Last edited:

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
That is SNC's fault that he made this game dead, Lee's setup was the crucial point, SNC could have joined the 1k club, I don't care what each individual think about the game, the pateron numbers tell it all, pateron number went to 977 after I told SNC to make a hint in V12, because of the stif-247 that I created, Lee wore mask made his introduction mysterious, but SNC had to reduced my scenes and made the self defence lesson without any sexual contact in chapter 2 v1, so I didn't give him the second half of the Lee story for v2 and I made comments on his pateron and this thread that there will be no more cuckold, not only SNC ran out of ideas I also demoted the game as much as possible, now he is losing pateron every month, the new tier was a bad move as well, I don't think he can pass 800 this month.after Lee I was going to introduce Jax's sister as the cuckold three peat, and tell my version of murder story and imply more events to the game, there is so many things you can play around with, for eg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So what was the original plan? You keep saying it but never tell us. Was lee going to grab Melinda’s boob in the self-defence lessons? Or were they originally suppose to fuck?

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
So what was the original plan? You keep saying it but never tell us. Was lee going to grab Melinda’s boob in the self-defence lessons? Or were they originally suppose to fuck?
Few weeks ago some people already dm me for the first half of the Lee story which was scenes you see v1 and some in v2, some of the built up scenes was in wrong order and some changed, for eg Melinda should be the one peaking Lee not Daniel and of cause self defence supposed to be more intimate more sexual, and v2 supposed to be the setup lead to NTR scenes, and it’s not the bs kidnapping using gun, in v12 Melinda already caught Daniel banging Ann, so as a revenge she will bang Lee but Ann will betray Dan and help Lee to set Melinda up, I will show all you the second half after the last update, just in case SNC try to steal it, and stop wasting time on DM even your are a pateron he is never going to listen to peoples ideas anymore, he think he can get the NTR players back by doing the classic teacher and student threesome, there was no story and built up, it’s just like some random fan art with animations, he is not losing too much money because he have 20+ $30 tier, he need to lose more pateron so he will realise the impact i did on this game.

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
Few weeks ago some people already dm me for the first half of the Lee story which was scenes you see v1 and some in v2, some of the built up scenes was in wrong order and some changed, for eg Melinda should be the one peaking Lee not Daniel and of cause self defence supposed to be more intimate more sexual, and v2 supposed to be the setup lead to NTR scenes, and it’s not the bs kidnapping using gun, in v12 Melinda already caught Daniel banging Ann, so as a revenge she will bang Lee but Ann will betray Dan and help Lee to set Melinda up, I will show all you the second half after the last update, just in case SNC try to steal it, and stop wasting time on DM even your are a pateron he is never going to listen to peoples ideas anymore, he think he can get the NTR players back by doing the classic teacher and student threesome, there was no story and built up, it’s just like some random fan art with animations, he is not losing too much money because he have 20+ $30 tier, he need to lose more pateron so he will realise the impact i did on this game.
Damn u had good ideas man. Lee should have been banging Melinda but oh well. Hi loss more than ours. that dumb cunt. When he finishes, can you like buy the game off him or somethin?

Marillion69a

Aug 4, 2020
Hi everyone.
I cant play Foot Of The Mountains 1 because i get this messages:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Spel\Foot Of The Mountains 1 - Version. 12 By SerialNumber Comics\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Spel\Foot Of The Mountains 1 - Version. 12 By SerialNumber Comics\renpy\main.py", line 368, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\Spel\Foot Of The Mountains 1 - Version. 12 By SerialNumber Comics\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\Spel\Foot Of The Mountains 1 - Version. 12 By SerialNumber Comics\renpy\script.py", line 770, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "E:\Spel\Foot Of The Mountains 1 - Version. 12 By SerialNumber Comics\renpy\script.py", line 447, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "E:\Spel\Foot Of The Mountains 1 - Version. 12 By SerialNumber Comics\renpy\script.py", line 430, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457

Sun Jan 10 13:56:46 2021

And I don't get it of it.

Please help anyone.

Sincerely to all.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes