Winchester741

Jul 21, 2020
How do I get this scene ? I've tried every outcome at Cynthia's last day, none of it leads to this. There's nothing about it in the WT too. Please help if anybody knows.
(Gallery 5 image 7)
20210115_152622.jpg

nyanza

Jun 6, 2017
Are there requirements for Cynthia showing up in the first game? The aunt has been talking about her supposedly coming soon putting her in the guest bedroom for weeks now (when asked at lunch) but nothing actually happens.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
how to get to the rape scene ?

fotm 1 or fotm 2?
Blackmail scene from "EARLY" version of V11 (FOTM 1).
The Blackmail scene was changed in the "Final" version of V11, Therefore THAT Blackmail scene is no longer in the game.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I tried it already, what happens is,
Daniel sees Cynthia stumbling, he goes to her, takes her home, both have a shower, they smoke cigarette, sleep together and THAT'S IT.
The threesome scene doesn't happen.
Drat, I though I remembered it, It is Cyn. I know that !.
Could you try again but this time do not follow her and see what happens.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jaisingh

May 11, 2020
Blackmail scene from "EARLY" version of V11 (FOTM 1).
The Blackmail scene was changed in the "Final" version of V11, Therefore THAT Blackmail scene is no longer in the game.
It's still thier in the FOTM 1 V11. But nothing more than that. Dev did not process it further.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
It's still thier in the FOTM 1 V11. But nothing more than that. Dev did not process it further.
The blackmail scene you do now Has to be resolved on the First Sunday,
The version that was in the video , is the old (Early) version that could be prolonged and resolved on the Third Sunday.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes