Winchester741

Jul 21, 2020
Drat, I though I remembered it, It is Cyn. I know that !.
Could you try again but this time do not follow her and see what happens.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've tried every outcome of the Walk-through of Cynthia, it doesn't work.
According to the walkthrough, this is how
Gallery 5 Img 7 has to be unlocked
[green text] try to turn her for some fucking (gallery 5 image 7 and 8 unlocked)
but in the img it's Cynthia and this text above is for Melinda. It just unlockes Image 8 not 7.
Has somebody got this 20210115_152622.jpg unlocked, if yes then HELP.

zeruel09

Jul 14, 2020
I give up on this game. I like it so much but even after following the walkthrough thoroughly some things just get messed up and there's no way of knowing where you went wrong to fix whatever you missed

Reactions: erryzimmer93
Apr 4, 2020
I give up on this game. I like it so much but even after following the walkthrough thoroughly some things just get messed up and there's no way of knowing where you went wrong to fix whatever you missed
i feel the same, this game is a mess and you have no way of knowing whats next or you are missing requirements.
i highly recommend that you try summertime saga, that game is amazing and puts this game to shame and makes this game look very amateur. i love melinda like we all do but besides that, this game is a mess.

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
Friends, are there any other interesting games about incest, milf and wife? If there are such games, please let me know. Thanks

Ogulcan

Jan 18, 2018
Guys i am playing on android and UI has GONE! I cant bring it back. Dont know to where to swipe in touch screen please help.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
guys. Walkthrough give us timestamps by "weeks/days/hours", but how do i know on which week i am now?
Which week you are on is not really important !
The Weeks are mainly there to help you keep track of your gameplay,
Therefore just use week numbers as a guide only
The days and hours are what is important

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes