MAN-X

Mar 19, 2022
Hi folks so I'm a fan of this series and was wondering if anyone knows, is the holiday special with the additianl galleries even with Melinda canon or just alternates?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Terminatorgames

N2510

Jan 11, 2023
Please fix the file for PC. I extract the file and after trying to run the game file missing error appeared.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I'm confused, can someone help me ?
Why are there 4 versions ?
Like FOTM 1 12.v7a
then there is one under V1 tab ( named fotmII -100-armeabi-v7a )
Then There's FOTM II 4.0
And last there is FOTM II 5.0-v7a

Someone please help & tell why all these versions and do they all have different content ?
If yes , what's the sequence ?

Jorr313

Feb 5, 2022
I'm playing the game while following the walkthrough. It says that in week 3 I have to start helping Ann with the dishes at 20:00 and then I can shove $1000 in her pussy.

I can't seem to be able to give her the money though, does anyone know what I have to do?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
jesus christ this game has some unbearable amount of grind, i think i spent like 4 ingame months finding that one variable i needed to advance lol

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022

FinishUrGames

Aug 11, 2018
Sorry, don't know how to leave a review. The story is meh. Most of the girls are meh. Worst of all, when I played the game without walkthrough, I got stuck because options are there that are not supposed to be there. You cannot play this game without walkthrough, which makes it tedious. Because of that, I would recommend not playing. It's not worth it.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Sorry, don't know how to leave a review. The story is meh. Most of the girls are meh. Worst of all, when I played the game without walkthrough, I got stuck because options are there that are not supposed to be there. You cannot play this game without walkthrough, which makes it tedious. Because of that, I would recommend not playing. It's not worth it.
Unfortunately, all games of this dev have the same bugs. And the best part is that his supporters on patronage and forums with these games defend him saying that these are great games.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes