VN Ren'Py Football Star [Ch. 1.5] [Space Gaming]

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OMG...almost 6 gigs in size. Well, I'll wait until this project uses the reduced (image) size format...like other titles use.

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
Purposely covering their ears and running away when someone is trying to talk to them is a very poor literary device to create a "misunderstanding." Its like the script of a bad sitcom.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Does this first chapter really have a lot of content for weighing a little more than 5 GB, or are the images just not optimized?
Also, is the game going to be released in separate chapters? :unsure:

Jul 27, 2021
Yeah, try having 350 lb guys running into each other full force who can each lift 400+ lbs without armor and people die. There are still injuries every game. Talk about pussies - soccer is a bunch of guys running around in bicycle shorts and diving grabbing their leg screaming if anyone so much as touches them. Women in soccer are tougher than the men.

Mens soccer - someone lightly touches = OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! writhing on the grounf grasping leg
Womens soccer - bleeding from the head - oh just wait a few seconds while I fix my hair and I'll be ready.

NFL = real football = play with broken ribs, concussion, etc

Hockey = pull broken teeth out of head - get back out on ice. Testicles ruptured by puck = get back on ice.
Until you get kicked in the face with these:

36272_adidas-predator-20.3-ijzeren-nop-voetbalschoenen-sg-zwart-wit-rood_1.jpg

The majority of NFL tackles you receive are from very short range while you're not running at full speed. (Blocks)

Try to run at full speed without protection and have somebody tackle you on the ankle with the type of shoes I posted with the bottom side straight on your ankle and tell me if that was a pleasant feeling lol.

(P.s. don't forget to post a video of it)

Reactions: nidzaaaaa

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
The artwork looks really good, for for about 6 GB, I'm expecting it to be bundled with SkyNet, the WOPR, and HAL 9000.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Until you get kicked in the face with these:

View attachment 2993185

The majority of NFL tackles you receive are from very short range while you're not running at full speed. (Blocks)

Try to run at full speed without protection and have somebody tackle you on the ankle with the type of shoes I posted with the bottom side straight on your ankle and tell me if that was a pleasant feeling lol.

(P.s. don't forget to post a video of it)
They flop more than the fishes on Super Mario World.

• Haha
Reactions: rogokin

\FOXBOT/

What does the fox say?
Modder
Donor
Sep 21, 2021
Game/Developer: Football Star/ SpaceGaming - F95zone
Game Version: Ch. 1.5
Mod Version: 0.2
Here is my walkthrough mod for Football Star. This Mod highlights the best choices, allows you to see multiple paths at once and offers cheat options.

Updated the mod for the new Version!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Last edited:

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
Roughly 7,5 billion people say football and mean football.
Roughly 500 million say soccer and mean football.
I ask myself, who is right and who is wrong? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Probably not the latter. :cool:
Looks good, but will still wait for a later version for better judgement. Especially since we know nothing about the planned tags. Btw dev, what do you have planned? :ROFLMAO:
maybe it depends on where you live.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Did the dev get brow beaten into changing the name? Anyway, will this have a harem path? Will there be ntr/sharing?

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes