4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2022
Hello, everyone! Long time no see. Sorry i haven't been very active, but we are very hard at work on FF version 2.
We are currently at 550 renders, 32 animations, and over 29000 words in the script.
The first demo, or beta of version 1 was a test as to see if this was something we wanted to know if there was any desire for this game.

Due to overwhelming love for the small first version, as you know we started on version 2 shortly after. I know it's been a while since anyone has spoken about this game, but rest assure it's going very well. As I do not like to give out RELEASE dates, because anything could happen, I will say we are very close to a release to testers.

We are aiming at about 800 renders for this next release, and then other releases at roughly 2 month intervals. I would like 6 week releases, but I am not a man who likes to go back on my word. So, as of now, 2 months will be the aim, but no longer than that.

I'd also like to thank the other team members I have on loan. Thank you guys.
I will post some previews and such soon as well. Thank you all again for the support!

With love,
Lightning Kaz and team

Last edited:

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Wow! Great! Wondered where you went to. Good to know you're still alive and kickin'! Bring on the updates! By the way, do we still need that bugfix, or have you hashed it out in the new downloads?

Reactions: Kazzy Lightning

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I ran into problems trying to load my current save, but it appears there's no issues (so far) when loading one of the auto saves.
I'm including my traceback.txt file if needed.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
*reads overview*
If I can pick last name, I'm going with Lee.
Superpowers tag explains itself.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ForeseeableFamily-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
This could end up being really good but.... ehhhh. Already seeing an issue like when I repeatedly refuse to use the power but then I still get warned that I'm using the power too much.

Cool premise though. We'll see how it goes.

Reactions: $@~

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Man I'm really frustrated with the in game walk through...it tells you nothing. The point of a walk through is to highlight the right choices for the proper out come, hence why I enabled and use the in game walk through.

And after the drinking scene with the girls and the Ursula situation was over, I saved and closed my game. As I really dislike making wrong choices with AVN's, later to find out in the story...that I made wrong choices somewhere, ending up with out the desired harem path (or maybe even worse... someone dies).

Many players like me, don't have a lot of time to invest in multiple replays trying in hopes for a better path out come. Also there is no visual point system, that would allow a player to know if a choice was good or bad.

Well the story is really good (what I read), renders are great. But I sure hope a proper wt will eventually be created. At least if it's enabled, it should have all the choices marked to bring the player to a great harem path...turning the game into less interactive AVN (Just want to read the story only). And disabling the WT, would become a full user choice out come, and ending.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Mod/patch to enable the deactivated ingame Gallery unlock.
Install: extract and replace the files in the .../game folder

Dec. 11, 2023
Updated the patch for the new game version v0.3

Gallery Mod/patch v0.3 (<1MB)
-

ForseeableFamily_01.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes