ultradan

Jul 25, 2017
So far so good. Will the future of the game expand upon that 12 year window that dad and daughter have not seen each other and give us a little more insight into their personalities? Will we see the best friend again? Will it be more VN style or do you intend to make a more sandbox style game that includes travelling from room to room, choices, actions, etc....?

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
So far so good. Will the future of the game expand upon that 12 year window that dad and daughter have not seen each other and give us a little more insight into their personalities? Will we see the best friend again? Will it be more VN style or do you intend to make a more sandbox style game that includes travelling from room to room, choices, actions, etc....?
Hi, thanks for your comment.
The future of the game will be about the father-daughter relationship and its reconstruction, basically from 0. The friend will be an integral part of the game, as will other characters who will take over later. It will be a VN, it is not my intention to do a sandbox.

Reactions: ultradan

taru

Apr 23, 2018
so the talk at the beginning about the dance she gave him before confuses me to where I'm not positive what the relationship should actually be

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
If opinions are welcome ..
On the entry screen, just name in black and the girls lining up(try some backgrounds)
Even for a few frames, it looks strange Emma avatar 30 and who's on screen Emma 19 ..
Untitled2.png
If you choose sister ... the answer is a little strange ..(unless your parents divorced?!)
Untitled.png
You tried a skin tan, because of the ambient lighting or changed the colors too much.
(the problem with too elaborate skin(very realistic), stands out and if the other models don't use it, it looks strange)
Cool, discreet animations as blink of an eye ..
Thick models (works for me (y)) and drew a lot of attention in Apocalust !!
You need to work a little more on aniMate, the videos from the laptop (a few more frames?)
I agree, sometimes photoshop does not give the scene realism and looks like collage .. (and deph field alignment sucks ..)
Interesting mini demo, and I think this is the function of this forum (right, some comments are too hard).
But this feedback can always have its positive side ... and once the project is pleasing, go to the patreon ..
Good luck with your changes and definitive project.

Last edited:

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
Thank you for the comment. All your suggestions have been noted.
If you choose sister ... the answer is a little strange ..(unless your parents divorced?!)
I have already corrected this, in the next update there will be no more this anomaly.
You tried a skin tan, because of the ambient lighting or changed the colors too much.
(the problem with too elaborate skin(very realistic), stands out and if the other models don't use it, it looks strange)
For Emma's skin, I think I solved, that zombie-like color was given by translucency high, passing to medium the complexion is more like a living person.
For the rest, I am making a lot of corrections, I hope the next update is better.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i got old school "total recall" vibes from pics. also drunk asf at the time of this post.

Edit: to be clear its because of the daughters hand two posts up. no idea y

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fra_Seorn

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
does this sight have a dilf or father/mother/sister/daughter/etc. tags? I feel like at this point there should be.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
ehmmm hello there ..just want ask ..is it still gona take longer for the next update ? i thought i will be mounthly but this game is still frozen sence the start of 2021 ...i thought its abandoned but any good news ?

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The girls looks a bit gray in the beginning,but looks hot AF, great work,looks promising (v.0.01)

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
The game is Short, as the Developer is looking for some feedbacks to improve the game.
Hello everyone,
this is my first game, at the moment it can only be found on this forum. I have not signed up for sites like Patreon or similar, maybe I will in the future, but for the moment this is done and exclusively for my pure passion.
While this game is in its early stages, I recommend two things.
  1. DON'T go to Patreon. They will make you kill the incest, and if you kill the incest without being a proven game writer it'll kill the game (I'm not saying this out of my preference, I've seen it time and time again). Not because you can't write or anything, but because while it's all well and good that many incest readers like a good story, very many more of us are here for the classic tropes. Story is a nice secondary objective for a lot in the fetish (a lot more than non-fetishists are comfortable with). This doesn't just apply to incest, but many people who have specific taboos don't actually care about much beyond their individual taboos e.g. it makes no sense for a protagonist to be a sentient dog, but apparently that's a thing in the bestiality side of the community (I'm not kinkshaming).
    • Caveat: Some people will absolutely hate the classic tropes, even if they otherwise go all in on a given fetish. I haven't seen those people be a majority, but it's worth having a look into what tropes so you can decide what you want to avoid, and what you want to lean into.
  2. You probably won't get useful advice until you have at least a couple hours worth of story. Because until then you have what? Lighting and render criticism? I can't speak to that. It's not within the scope of why I play ANY of these games, let alone those who cater to any of my particular fetishes. Like seriously if it were, I'd have already noped the fuck out of Midlife Crisis, but it's caught my attention and is probably here to stay. Maybe some people can speak to those concerns, but I can't.
    • Further Caveat: Ok, some characters are going to be annoying, like the one where everyone says "legit" all the time, but unless it's REALLY bad that's not likely going to be a criticism. As a fetishism game, this is easily overlooked by liberal use of CTRL or Other OS equivalent. This itself deserves a caveat; It may be a mistake to make MC a complete fucking tool, or it may not, depending how you do it. I'm not especially good at judging that particular aspect of bad characterization as I've come to play both games where MC is a complete tool, and games where he/she is not--and found no particular preference on my end.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
While this game is in its early stages, I recommend two things.
  1. DON'T go to Patreon. They will make you kill the incest, and if you kill the incest without being a proven game writerit'll kill the game (I'm not saying this out of my preference, I've seen it time and time again). Not because you can't write or anything, but because while it's all well and good that many incest readers like a good story, very many more of us are here for the classic tropes. Story is a nice secondary objective for a lot in the fetish (a lot more than non-fetishists are comfortable with). This doesn't just apply to incest, but many people who have specific taboos don't actually care about much beyond their individual taboos e.g. it makes no sense for a protagonist to be a sentient dog, but apparently that's a thing in the bestiality side of the community (I'm not kinkshaming).
    • Caveat: Some people will absolutely hate the classic tropes, even if they otherwise go all in on a given fetish. I haven't seen those people be a majority, but it's worth having a look into what tropes so you can decide what you want to avoid, and what you want to lean into.
  2. You probably won't get useful advice until you have at least a couple hours worth of story. Because until then you have what? Lighting and render criticism? I can't speak to that. It's not within the scope of why I play ANY of these games, let alone those who cater to any of my particular fetishes. Like seriously if it were, I'd have already noped the fuck out of Midlife Crisis, but it's caught my attention and is probably here to stay. Maybe some people can speak to those concerns, but I can't.
    • Further Caveat: Ok, some characters are going to be annoying, like the one where everyone says "legit" all the time, but unless it's REALLY bad that's not likely going to be a criticism. As a fetishism game, this is easily overlooked by liberal use of CTRL or Other OS equivalent. This itself deserves a caveat; It may be a mistake to make MC a complete fucking tool, or it may not, depending how you do it. I'm not especially good at judging that particular aspect of bad characterization as I've come to play both games where MC is a complete tool, and games where he/she is not--and found no particular preference on my end.
that was deep i can feel it even i didnt undestand 80% of what u said ..my english is not that deep honestly im from kuwait but ill not go to pantrean thats i understand and they will kill the incest ? im sure i misunderstannd that why they will kill the incest ..any way ill just wait here untel updates no patrean now

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
that was deep i can feel it even i didnt undestand 80% of what u said ..my english is not that deep honestly im from kuwait but ill not go to pantrean thats i understand and they will kill the incest ? im sure i misunderstannd that why they will kill the incest ..any way ill just wait here untel updates no patrean now
Basically patreon has a policy against incest, and also have been policing games where you're allowed to put in your own relationships, so subscribestar and probably buymeacoffee are better options for not getting your account banned.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Basically patreon has a policy against incest, and also have been policing games where you're allowed to put in your own relationships, so subscribestar and probably buymeacoffee are better options for not getting your account banned.
oh is that soo .ok then n patreon no polices ..we want free like always

Reactions: Hysni

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
I apologize for the long absence, but unfortunately, in recent months, the time to devote to work updating the game has been very limited. But now I'm here to tell you that the update has now come to an end, and in the next few hours I will be able to make it available for download.
Here is a preview of the new character, Sara, Emma's little sister, daughter of Emma's mother and her current partner.
CH2es09.png

Reactions: Kingvlad
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes