New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
No I am pretty sure you can avoid that, you just have to screw chloe when given the chance and miss the hottub opportunity with one of the daughters.
Hmmm doesn't the younger daughter have a lesbian session with Chloe in the day after you fuck her(or not) no matter what? IIRC you have to skip sex with the robot chick to see the scene but I assume it happens anyway even if you don't actually see it.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
New post on Patreon. It wasn't the content of the update that was a problem.

Good news everyone! I got unsuspended today. The problem was some of my images for the public implied nudity, so of course I had to correct that. Thanks a lot to for helping out on what to do in a situation like this.

Even though I PM'ed all the $5 patrons for the 0.7 version of Forgotten Paradise I will still make a post just so you guys can access it whenever you feel like it.

Reactions: Cicero72
R

RWaites

Good news everyone! I got unsuspended today. The problem was some of my images for the public implied nudity, so of course I had to correct that. Thanks a lot to for helping out on what to do in a situation like this.

Even though I PM'ed all the $5 patrons for the 0.7 version of Forgotten Paradise I will still make a post just so you guys can access it whenever

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016

Even though I PM'ed all the $5 patrons for the 0.7 version of Forgotten Paradise I will still make a post just so you guys can access it whenever
Are you a Meerkat IRL ?

R

RWaites

Next month update
Patrons only
Jun 15 at 4:30pm
Hi guys. So it's the middle of the month again (so fast!) and I wanted to hear your feedback about something.
So usually at this point I've done at least a bit of a content for the next version of the game, but right now I really haven't done a lot. The main reason for that is because I was suspended for over 7 days and I didn't know if the content I was about to create was going for a game that I had to abandon or not.

I want to hear your feedback if you want me to take an additional 1 month to do an update or you want me to release an update even if it's a smaller one? I've also made progress on the other game and I am debating whether or not I should work and release the first version of that game or try and push forward 0.8. I will make a poll, so let me know. :)

Take 1 month extra and release the new game (no update next month) 4

Take 1 month extra and release 0.8 update for Forgotten Paradise (no update next month) 7

Release 0.8 next month (a bit smaller update than usual) 1
12 votes total

Reactions: Jaromir

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Uh oh NTR. *Flies away at lightspeed*
Netorare? Turning it off didn't work for me which made playing the game pure anguish. It was enough to make me not want to play anymore although the rest of the game played out very well.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
just found this game today, played it so many ways to get as many scenes as i can. i loved it, 5 star review and a long one at that.

one of my complaints i left was, for a society that stated to go intergalactic. i wish there was a few more fantasy women to expand the variety. the red demon looking girl was my favorite.

also, NTR is one of my favorite genres, so when i saw the aliens come out at the end and that they needed the passengers of paradise to "breed", hot imagines started flowing in my mind. like another bad end where jane and red girl get kidnapped from the ship and are fucked, with a "spongebob, months later sign". when the screen cuts back, you see them both pregnant.

phew, got that off my chest. question now though if any one read all that. can any one recommend me other ren'py games that have fantasy or medieval settings? i'm looking to expand game taste with girls that aren't just females.

newskill

Jun 27, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Tile' <'Image' u'_transparent_tile.png'> None>:
IOError: Couldn't find file '_transparent_tile.png'.

Help pls? :(

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Too bad for me, the game initially really was extremely good but now as I've gotten the whole game focuses only on this stupid ntr fucking and it seems so to be that every girl can fuck all girls and they can pregnant only makes the so-called mc not as always if the mist is what it then there is a mc I can not understand if it is still totally useless and everything taken away is still the same as in the tyrant there is the so-called mc so

synonymous completely insignificant and if it was not in the game then sic ham game would not change anything because it would not be noticed that he is not there anymore and I guess the same thing is with this game even if everything is read here you read yes just like all other sex only the so-called mc have not made so it makes sense to continue to play the game

Reactions: Safetydummy

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Too bad for me, the game initially really was extremely good but now as I've gotten the whole game focuses only on this stupid ntr fucking and it seems so to be that every girl can fuck all girls and they can pregnant only makes the so-called mc not as always if the mist is what it then there is a mc I can not understand if it is still totally useless and everything taken away is still the same as in the tyrant there is the so-called mc so

synonymous completely insignificant and if it was not in the game then sic ham game would not change anything because it would not be noticed that he is not there anymore and I guess the same thing is with this game even if everything is read here you read yes just like all other sex only the so-called mc have not made so it makes sense to continue to play the game
Yo dawg, your genius command of the English language has left me inspired, although most of your linguistic art is beyond my meager understanding but at least I concluded that you're talking about this game. And I think I totally agree mate :FuckYea:

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017

Hey guys. This is the second part of the preview post I made ~two weeks ago. Just letting you all know everything is going smoothly and in this update you can expect more story progression with that mysterious character you saw back in 0.2 and 0.3. Here's a for reference.
So of course you can expect sex scenes with MC in this update. Other characters are planned as well. I don't want to say a specific number and then have the released version to be slightly different. But you can expect at the very least 3-4 sex scenes. I plan this to be as much of a story progression update as much as sex one too.

Other plans that I have is to try and find a better background music. I don't like the current one and I've searched quite a bit for a decent one and I am still in a process to find the one. I also want to eventually add a music player and let players change their own music depending on what they want. Release is on schedule guys so expect the update to hit the usual date!!! Thanks so much for the patience. You are all amazing. <3

Here's some new screenshots from scenes I've created since the last p1 update:

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes