OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
the dev likes NTR(netorare),and its one of the unavoidable fetish's in the game.so far the wife and red chick have been unavoidably with another man(i don't count the daughter with the girl)
drat, okay; love the premise, but I guess I'm the greedy kind of guy; I'll keep an eye on here anyway, just in case

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
drat, okay; love the premise, but I guess I'm the greedy kind of guy; I'll keep an eye on here anyway, just in case
NTR the wife has been unavoidable so far unless I missed something. The daughter is avoidable so far.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Why don't you count the daughter? She still has sex with someone else than mc. How is it different from if the daughter had sex with a man. (I know that if girl steals your female romantic interest in a game, that it is not called netorare but something else, yet it is still NTR.)
Most men are like gorillaz about dominance over females, when females get frisky with each other dominance isn't threatened, but when another male does it, it threatens your position. Like the game Big Brother, you need to turn your family into your personal harem but then mom takes home a guy who wants to do the same with your family and slowly makes them drift away from you, that game turned me full angry silverback :pokerFace: I hated this personage, was never able to finish that game because it pissed me off so much NTR. But then sexy aunt goes frisky with mom or sister, it's no big deal at all :tf:

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
I tested it long time ago at early version and hated it. Now it's have fluid animated sex scenes, good renders quality, plot is not bad and it's kinda depraved. The NTR can be optional (in Option) then the only NTR I have saw are more like libertin/trivial situation.

I like the variety of the female cast: short hair, young, white, blond, petite, black, exotic (missing an asian!)
A punchable face, a bro dude and some rich pervert on the other hand.

Don't know what's the future, but it's get a Mass Effect vibe.
Kind of Space Opera, maybe we will travel stars as Captain to fuck around? :rolleyes:

A Replay Gallery would be nice.

Lingam

Oct 20, 2017
Most men are like gorillaz about dominance over females, when females get frisky with each other dominance isn't threatened, but when another male does it, it threatens your position. Like the game Big Brother, you need to turn your family into your personal harem but then mom takes home a guy who wants to do the same with your family and slowly makes them drift away from you, that game turned me full angry silverback :pokerFace: I hated this personage, was never able to finish that game because it pissed me off so much NTR. But then sexy aunt goes frisky with mom or sister, it's no big deal at all :tf:
Well that's the evolution of our species for ya.

Reactions: Darth Sidious

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Is the dev on vacation feels like forever since this game has gotten a update *sigh

R

RWaites

Forgotten Paradise 0.8 for $10 patrons
Aug 5 at 6:33am
Hi guys!!! First of all I would like to thank each and every one of you for your amazing patience and support. Thank you so much!
I've been working hard on this update for nearly 2 months now. It's the biggest update yet with a lot of dialogue and choices in it. So let's do a quick recap of what's new:

What's new in 0.8?

• 233 rendered images (including the animations) and that's only counting the scenes. The portraits and the some other tweaked stuff like an update for some characters in the main menu screen is not included in that number.
  • Last version's focus was a lot more on the story, but this one is combined with a bit more focus on the sex scenes to make up for the ones missing in the last update.
  • A total of 5 different sex scenes, one of which is between two characters which doesn't involve the main character.
  • More emphasis on previous choices. Your character might say different stuff depending on the situation and choice you've made in the past.
  • Updated the Save Menu to include an infinite amount of pages whenever you use the arrows to move to the next page. *Keep in mind that you will not see the number of the page you're currently in once you pass 9.

Screenshots:

FULL GAME:

Mega links: , ;

Google drive links: , ;

• Keep in mind that the MAC version is not tested if it works properly and will not be supported for bug fixes for now.
WALKTHROUGH:

Google drive links:

Imgur links:

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
:eazyHype::eazyHype::FeelsGoodMan::eazyHype::eazyHype:
It's been so long!!!
*that was rather short :/

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Nice but felt kinda underwhelming, (maybe cause there was no voyeurism/ntr in this update XD)

Reactions: Mwanted

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
it was like 2 of his smaller updates put together,I thought it might be like one of the larger ones X2(more than a few scenes)....but it technically still is 2 months of work soooo,guess we wait till next month....

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes