Keioshin

May 4, 2017
Nice animations and scenes in this update... but it did feel rather short especially since he had an extra month to develop

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Forgotten Paradise [v0.8] [Void Star] - Original Size: 814MB

Download PC (217MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Yeah maybe a bit of a short update, but the game is still great! :D first animation not so much tho, kinda rubbish since you dont see any action during the sex scene, thats bad. 2nd animation was ok, but both scenes over way too fast. All seems too rushed :/ But still im looking forward to more :D

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I have no idea what is going on, ever since 0.7 the game won't even open. In this update it opened the first time, but after the MC went to bed it froze and then crashed, after that when I try to open it crashes after a couple of seconds. Anyone else having that problem?

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Wait you can just turn off cucking in the options? The whole reason I avoided this game was because multiple people said you're forced to get cucked by your wife.:FeelsBadMan:
In answer to your question... you can turn off NTR, but in truth that only stops you from seeing it. It still happens.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
In answer to your question... you can turn off NTR, but in truth that only stops you from seeing it. It still happens.

Finding out she has been a lying whore for the past 20 years def made it easier to cheat on her. I'm glad Liam can finally get some before he died of cancer, too bad it's her.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Finding out she has been a lying whore for the past 20 years def made it easier to cheat on her. I'm glad Liam can finally get some before he died of cancer, too bad it's her.
Amusing. I actually agree, since the character model is the same, I tend to think of him as Liam in this game as well. I honestly don't mind that character in this game...

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Too bad for me, the game initially really was extremely good but now as I've gotten the whole game focuses only on this stupid ntr fucking and it seems so to be that every girl can fuck all girls and they can pregnant only makes the so-called mc not as always if the mist is what it then there is a mc I can not understand if it is still totally useless and everything taken away is still the same as in the tyrant there is the so-called mc so

synonymous completely insignificant and if it was not in the game then sic ham game would not change anything because it would not be noticed that he is not there anymore and I guess the same thing is with this game even if everything is read here you read yes just like all other sex only the so-called mc have not made so it makes sense to continue to play the game
I'm amazed that there is only 1 comma in this entire sentence. Lol

Reactions: Seriosha

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Oh man, the art in this game is top notch. Not usually a fan of NTR, but hey here it just gives you a reason to fuck every living thing on that station - helps that the wife is the least sexy of the models too.

lol @ the Liam reference.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
I realize this was posted with the following caveat:
MAC version is not tested and will not be supported for bug fixes for now.
However, I think it should be noted that the "MEGA" link for "Mac" in OP is wrong and seems to just be a copy of the same "MEGA" link for "PC". The "VOID" and "NOCOPY" links for "Mac" seem correct.

So the "MEGA" link for "Mac" should either be corrected or removed.

Reactions: Paradox101 and bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Let's please not get into an NTR argument, nor into personal attacks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Uzume - I fixed the MAC links. If you'd please use the report feature next time instead of posting in the thread, it will ensure someone corrects it. I saw you post by accident when my "NTR-Argument-Spidey-Sense" started tingling. :D

Reactions: bacchusplateau
3.00 star(s) 73 Votes