amber rain

Dec 17, 2017
Not a fan of the Life is Strange cameo, but overall, this was pretty damn good. The unusual setting and plot makes this a worthwhile dl for anyone looking for something different. Plus, who can wrong with NTR in the mix, right!?

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Not a fan of the Life is Strange cameo, but overall, this was pretty damn good. The unusual setting and plot makes this a worthwhile dl for anyone looking for something different. Plus, who can wrong with NTR in the mix, right!?
Are you trying to start a fight?

amber rain

Dec 17, 2017
Ummm, no?? lol Just thought is was "strange" to put/have her in there... I still liked the game as whole though. Jezzz, so sensitive :cryingface:

vultron

May 19, 2018
This game was doing so good with having options for everything that mattered right up until it fucked up and stopped doing that why does every damn game do this? Is it really so hard to maintain options throughout the entire game? Stop making fuck people when I don't want to.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
huh? you still have that chose,i have a save where the mc doesn't have sex with anyone...I think you picked the wrong option if you ended up having sex with someone you didn't want to.

Reactions: RWaites

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks.
The game seems pretty nice, I really like how original the female protagonist is. The art is always fantastic, let's just hope he will plan for the long run with this one: there's a lot of potential, and I like the cheating/ntr kink.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Not really feeling the story/plot very much seems kinda like a standard corruption type plot,but the gf is done very well if you look past her having more metal than face she is very attractive mostly that sexy bod :heartcoveredeyes:Also nice to see how much better the feet look compared to forgotten paradise.

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Excellent update! It seems like the story is moving along quite nicely and I can't wait to see what the next update will bring.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
So he did the new game instead of 0.9?[/QUO]

Not to mention that he might just drop the new game for something else. A developer that drops games before they are complete and makes another is not worth investing money in. He is free to do what he wants, but he let everyone that was a fan of this game down.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Do we know he dropped it for the new game? Or did he just kinda pause it to work on the new project the way this is already happening w/ DMD/Melody or PL/A69?

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
I hope this keeps going, I was enjoying this. If he just drops it he will lose a lot of supporters

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I hope this keeps going, I was enjoying this. If he just drops it he will lose a lot of supporters
That's why I am thinking / hoping he might just be alternating between games.

Don't much care for that sorry b*tch of future ex-wife (I hope) but that red-skinned one is cute af.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
he said he's ganna rotate between them each month,but might take next month off after working so hard on the first release and needing a break.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes