R

RWaites

What's new in 0.9?

• ~160 rendered images (including the animations).
  • The focus on the update is heavy on the sex scenes, but it still shows where the story will go after this update, so there is important information when reading through the text.
  • 4 characters have sex scenes, 2 handjob,1 blowjob, 2 vaginal, 1 footjob options and quite a few different ways to finish (cum).
  • Fixed & corrected some bugs from previous versions.
  • Big focus on this update was to get the semen to look good and realistic and I think I am starting to get better at that, because it's really hard to get it right, especially under different light sources.
Screenshots:

Reactions: UncleVT
R

RWaites

Forgotten Paradise 0.9
FULL GAME:

Mega links: , ;

Google drive links: , ;

• Keep in mind that the MAC version is not tested if it works properly and will not be supported for bug fixes for now.

R

RWaites

CG's and walk thoughs

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Forgotten Paradise [v0.9] [Void Star] - Original Size: 842MB

Download PC (177MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
0.9 was short and boring, guess that's what we get for him developing two games at the sametime.. also no NTR in this update :\ Need to see Chloe fucked

Reactions: Mwanted and MrJ

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Downloaded the pc version. game starts and shutsdown even before anything can be played.
Also very annoying the game starts up in fullscreen modus.... windowed would be better.
Any special system requirements needed?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Forgotten Paradise v0.9
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: cebs

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
This is tough from a supporting standpoint. I really liked EP9:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I'm not thrilled with the new game, Pandora's Box. I might like a zero to hero story but the male MC so far just looks like a plain zero. I'll keep an eye on it.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Well this update was useless, over 2 months and he made 75 images (not counting animations) for this game, if you keep on one path its like 3 scenes...
He should focus on this instead of another game that no one really seem to even want.

Reactions: cri

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
I'm glad the Dev has not abandoned the project ..
3D Games with sci fi theme has been little explored here ..(lately)
A pity that another Dev has chosen to postpone the updates, due to other projects ..

My only doubt: when you will have the option throw away the ex wife in the air lock(accidentally), or leave her as a girlfriend for the next tentacle monster?:angel:

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
Wonderful game. The sexiest alien girls of the Universe, original and gourgeous female characters, clear but intriguing plot. A must see (and play).

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes