Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I don't have any, I was raised to believe both tattoos and piercings are self mutilation, obviously I grown and evolved past that narrow point of view, but I still don't like them, on men or women.

As for the girl, I'm right there with you, I never said I didn't like the character, only that she is physically the least attractive to me. Personality wise, she is interesting, the fact she tried to stop the shitty experiment makes her one of my favorite characters ! If I had to rank the females it would look like this...not counting the new additions this chapter

Looks list
Dahlia
Youngest Daughter
Chloe
Ship Captain
Oldest daughter
Android
Doctor
Wife
Skull face

Personality list
Dahlia
Skull face
Chloe
Android
Youngest Daughter
Oldest Daughter
Ship Captain
Doctor
Wife
I haven't really narrowed it down but Dahlia probably is my favorite.

Reactions: Ashurael

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
cant wait for new version, story progres is realy interesing, cant wait for more...dammed be sex scenes :) want more story now.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I might get a lot of flak for this but... the girl with the skull tattoo on her face.... Aside from the "tramp stamp" on the lower back, I despise tattoos with a burning passion, they always make the female uglier not sexier... and that girl has it right on her face covering what would "perhaps" be an actually pretty face...
It's a question of quantity and class. If it concerns high-quality tattoos and these are not too many, then it is ok, but straight in the face I find this also extremely unsightly. If she were just a hit man, it wouldn't bother me, but she's actually quite cuddly. ^^

Reactions: Rythan25

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Kinda hope we get to do something really depraved with the Queen, I think she would enjoy that :test:

R

RWaites

rack for next updates
Oct 16 at 4:56am
Hey all. Just wanted to inform you all what my plan is for the last 3 months of the year.
So, this month I am working on Pandora's Box 0.2 and the plan is for it to be out on schedule next month.
Then, for November I will be working on Forgotten Paradise 0.10 and follow the normal release schedule.

For December, however, I plan on taking a break. I will pause my page, so that none of my patrons get charged in January for that month. I will be spending some time with friends and family, so I won't be working on the next update that month. That would also mean the Public version for Forgotten Paradise 0.10 from the previous month will be delayed for the Public release so that it doesn't create an overlap in the schedule. Hope you all have a great week ahead! :)))

8 Likes

Reactions: UncleVT
Nov 25, 2017
finally got time to play the latest update, i gotta say that survival of the species is a nice motivator to give every female crew member

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Seriously...WTF is up with this MC? I'm not complaining about NTR or incest here. I'm not a fan of either, and it is what it is. Not much the MC can do early on without risking everything. But once he is in charge? Realistically, no one is going to waste time banging aliens and former enemies...you would frog march Melisa out in front of the gathered passengers and lay out the entire truth. Whether to publically shame or denounce Cassandra (and the "daughters") depends on the person, but anyone would get that out of the way stat, once issues of survival were in hand.
I'd probably airlock her...past breeding age, a useless mouth, and traitorously willing to destroy the genetic legacy of my bloodline despite her vows.

D

Deleted member 1050319

1 Year Anniversary
Heya everyone! Today marks 1 year since I launched Forgotten Paradise 0.1 on Patreon. I just wanted to make a quick post to thank all of my current patrons for the continuous support over the last year.

Forgotten Paradise 0.10 is still on schedule and it will be released on the 5th this month and follow the normal schedule for all the patrons, but there will be delay on the Public release. You can read more about it .

I just want to remind everyone that I will be taking a break this month so no new version for January. I will be pausing my page so you don't have to worry about getting charged while I am not making any progress on the update.

Thank you all so much again! Here's a quick statistic of some of the things achieved this past year
1543705245714.png
For December, however, I plan on taking a break. I will pause my page, so that none of my patrons get charged in January for that month. I will be spending some time with friends and family, so I won't be working on the next update that month. That would also mean the Public version for Forgotten Paradise 0.10 from the previous month will be delayed for the Public release so that it doesn't create an overlap in the schedule. Hope you all have a great week ahead! :)

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes