TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Also, hopefully we can make the doctor trim the hedges just a lil bit :)

Maybe a bit of laser tatoo removal for the face tats on the world's worst Kunoichi wouldn't be terrible either.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
How many more days before it's 5th of December at dev's place?

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
the game was already released,but there is only like 3 $25 tier patrons so we'll have to wait till it goes down to the next tier just like last month with pandora's box. :(

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Forgotten Paradise 0.10 for $10+ patrons
Hey-o everyone! Welcome to version 0.10 of Forgotten Paradise!
What's new in 0.10?
  • ~160 rendered images (including the animations).
  • Big emphasis on the update is the sex scenes with different characters! One of the main reason for having that many in this update is because I wanted every lady who hasn't had one in a while to get a turn. Since we might be approaching to a new place very soon in the story and the characters might not get another chance.
  • We have NTR/Voyeur scene (with handjob and vaginal), then we have 2 more vaginal, footjob, boobjob and finally a double blowjob.
  • Pregnancy & Birth finally happens to one of the characters in this update.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed & corrected bugs on version 0.6 where an error pops in one of the paths right before MC is about to take a shower before going to Andre's room. Also, in 0.9 if you haven't previously saved Dahlia another error will pop up there. That has also been fixed. (Note: You might need to load a save prior to these points in the game to see the changes if you had encountered the errors before or if that doesn't help, a new game start might be required.) I know there might be other things that need fixing and I will go back whenever I spot something and fix it.
  • Another thing to mention is that Ruby was referred to as 'Cyborg' which was false. It has now been corrected throughout the story as she is an Android.
I would just like to mention that I have adjusted all paths so that people who turn off NTR in the options will still make sense somewhat of what is going on. But I'd like to say that if you turn off NTR in the options menu you might be skipping some storylines and the version might feel a tad bit short.
Screenshots:

FULL GAME:
Mega links: , ;
Google drive links: , ;
  • Keep in mind that the MAC version is not tested if it works properly and will not be supported for bug fixes for now.
WALKTHROUGH:
Google drive links:
Imgur links:

costyJck

Jul 8, 2018
View attachment 49843
Overview:
You play as a happily married man with 2 wonderful (stepdaughters?). Everything was going okay in your life, until one day you heard about a paid social trip to space. You decided to try your luck and participate with your whole family. Making it through the end will reward you with a good sum of money that will help with your mortgage and most importantly, get your stepdaughters through college. And to your surprise you got picked and not only you, but your whole family. On the day you're supposed to leave, you meet a strange man who tells you you're being used as a guinea pig for a test experiment on a serum that wipes out memories. He gives you a pill that will negate that effect. Although you are too late to warn your family you can at least watch over them or take advantage of the fact they have no memories of you or their siblings? The choice will be yours.​

Updated: 2018-12-05
Developer/Publisher: Void Star
Censorship: None
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Downloads:
PC: - - - -
Mac:
- - -
MAC version is not tested and will not be supported for bug fixes for now.
Extras:
-

Thanks @RWaites

View attachment 49842 View attachment 49841 View attachment 49839 View attachment 49840 View attachment 49838 View attachment 67164
CGs link does not work. Please post it again. Thank you.

U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Forgotten Paradise [v0.10] [Void Star] - Original Size: (992MB)

Squashed Download - PC (206MB): - - -

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so is the MC Sterile or some shit? 10 months past and nothing about dahlia or zoey or any1 he bangs getting knocked up? i figured dahlia at the very least since at least she was willing to go to term. any1 else could have gotten morning after pill or some shit but still? this prolly the only game ive been ok with regarding NTR since the main NTR content involved the wife which i wasnt even drawn to espescially after finding out she been screwing over MC for years but still NTR nonetheless. got over that pretty quickly. pretty upsetting theres no payout for finishing inside the girls. but considering the dev has a thing for NTR cant say im surprised.

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
And what are you taught in schools ?! After version 0.9 there can be no version 0.10, because 0.10 = 0.1 !!

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
And why you have incest in the tags, don't you know that incest implies sex with blood relatives.Wife and stepdaughter are not blood relatives!

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
As someone who despises the fetish with a passion and with good reason, let me tell you that up till 0.8 its really not that bad as long as your willing to look past the mandatory NTR (The thing with the wife). After that its all up to you, chances are you could steal her back (if you really wanted to, I chose to cut her loose, as she was trash before the story even started, the fact that she is is the 2nd ugliest female in the game also helped that decision).

Anyway aside from possibly being able to get her back, you can literally try to harem just about any of the other girls most likely... your daughters especially, and you can even let them try some lesbian love while still being the "only male in their lives". Who knows further down the road what might happen, but for right now this game is pretty good, even with some NTR in there.... I mean this could be The Tyrant, or Love Thy Neighbors... now let that thought sink in... *shudders*
That's interesting that you say that. I tried this game a couple of months ago, and was enjoying it up until the very first time the wife (if you can even call her that at this point) went off for the first NTR moment of the game. I'll be honest, I wasn't to tripped up finding out the the sitch with the daughters, but that whole wife deal really was unexpected. I know the option to skip it is there, but it's still mentioned (as I believe it to be important to the plot, i think?) and that actually made me physically go "Hell to the no" and I shut it down faster than fucking Sonic.

I know the wife is probably the least likeable character here, so I that people have been able to see through the NTR aspect. But I'm glad to find someone who, as you say, despises it and still finds the game good. It gives me half a mind to go back to the game and try it again because it honestly feels like there is some pretty good content hiding behind that NTR wall. Time to bring in the wrecking ball to tear that bad boy down.

Reactions: Rythan25

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
  • Another thing to mention is that Ruby was referred to as 'Cyborg' which was false. It has now been corrected throughout the story as she is an Android.
Amused! If you read American fiction, there is not much difference between a "cyborg" and an "android." But if you look at modern blockbusters written by elementary school students (this is how I see them!), Then the difference is quite significant

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes