D

Deleted member 192287

do you at least try to look for an android port or do you just stumble into a thread an call Android port??
XenForo implemented a search function not just to fill some space or because it's looking good :rolleyes:

To be honest, I'm actually feeling honored for you to actually reply to me. Its almost like God replying to my prayers. I love your work on porting games and how fast you are. I'm actually super new to all this and I been learning more and more but I actually never found how to search up through threads faster or anything in that matter. I have been recruiting some friends to adult game for a while now. I still need help on figuring stuff out. Thank you for reply tho.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
100 schmeckles says the game ends after they going into the cryo pods,leading into "forgotten world" the sequel to forgotten paradise where they explore and begin anew on this unknown world. :test: or maybe v1 will just lead to v1.1 who the heck knows with these random ass numbers >.>

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
To be honest, I'm actually feeling honored for you to actually reply to me. Its almost like God replying to my prayers. I love your work on porting games and how fast you are. I'm actually super new to all this and I been learning more and more but I actually never found how to search up through threads faster or anything in that matter. I have been recruiting some friends to adult game for a while now. I still need help on figuring stuff out. Thank you for reply tho.
ok, then heed my words :WutFace:
input your search term into the search box top right, select specific options like by member or this thread only and hit <enter>
and this way normally you get your info way quicker, than asking somebody, to do your search

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Short but I felt that this part was made to create new opportunities which is a good thing. I hope to see more Chloe next, maybe some NTR too :test:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
It is supposed be but when I tried setting it for no NTR it came anyways. That was enough to say End Game for me, sadly.
lol yeah it's pretty much the opening cutscene. It's also typically a bit too rapey for me, but it all works out depending on choices. After playing through the current build, I think I like it.

Reactions: Rythan25

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
one of the girls is Chloe from Life is strange whaat :closedeyesmile:
I JUST played this today but I have seen your post for a while. It looks like Chloe from the screenshot but I was NOT expecting it to actually be her lol

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
It is supposed be but when I tried setting it for no NTR it came anyways. That was enough to say End Game for me, sadly.
As someone who despises the fetish with a passion and with good reason, let me tell you that up till 0.8 its really not that bad as long as your willing to look past the mandatory NTR (The thing with the wife). After that its all up to you, chances are you could steal her back (if you really wanted to, I chose to cut her loose, as she was trash before the story even started, the fact that she is is the 2nd ugliest female in the game also helped that decision).

Anyway aside from possibly being able to get her back, you can literally try to harem just about any of the other girls most likely... your daughters especially, and you can even let them try some lesbian love while still being the "only male in their lives". Who knows further down the road what might happen, but for right now this game is pretty good, even with some NTR in there.... I mean this could be The Tyrant, or Love Thy Neighbors... now let that thought sink in... *shudders*

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ran into a crash just after the scene where Dahlia leaves Melissa with Amir when she gives him the serum that makes his dick grow. I got past this scene without crashing earlier so it must only affect certain branches.

I played through that scene a few more times and it seems to only have issues if I have Melissa give Amir the handjob instead of Dahlia. The crash doesn't happen until right as Andre is about to ask MC and Dahlia to his little drinking party.

Crashlog in the spoiler below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
As someone who despises the fetish with a passion and with good reason, let me tell you that up till 0.8 its really not that bad as long as your willing to look past the mandatory NTR (The thing with the wife). After that its all up to you, chances are you could steal her back (if you really wanted to, I chose to cut her loose, as she was trash before the story even started, the fact that she is is the 2nd ugliest female in the game also helped that decision).

Anyway aside from possibly being able to get her back, you can literally try to harem just about any of the other girls most likely... your daughters especially, and you can even let them try some lesbian love while still being the "only male in their lives". Who knows further down the road what might happen, but for right now this game is pretty good, even with some NTR in there.... I mean this could be The Tyrant, or Love Thy Neighbors... now let that thought sink in... *shudders*
I'm curious who you think the first ugliest is lol

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm curious who you think the first ugliest is lol
I might get a lot of flak for this but... the girl with the skull tattoo on her face.... Aside from the "tramp stamp" on the lower back, I despise tattoos with a burning passion, they always make the female uglier not sexier... and that girl has it right on her face covering what would "perhaps" be an actually pretty face...

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I might get a lot of flak for this but... the girl with the skull tattoo on her face.... Aside from the "tramp stamp" on the lower back, I despise tattoos with a burning passion, they always make the female uglier not sexier... and that girl has it right on her face covering what would "perhaps" be an actually pretty face...
I just hope you don't have any tattoos. There's guys out there that hate them on women while they are loaded. Pretty Chauvinistic at that point. Buy I do appreciate your honesty.

I do find her a bit interesting though. Wasn't expecting her to be "good"

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

I was similarly dissappointed in that first unavoidable NTR scene as well until I found out she was a cheating bitch before the game started anyway at which point I no longer cared about her or who she fucked. There are are 2 other scenes I don't think you can avoid later as well. One where the big guy fucks the chick who gets captured as soon as you have your intro meeting on the ship and then Dahlia towards the end, although at least you can punish both of the guys afterwards.

Overall it was a good game though IMO. The renders are good, the animations are good, it actually has a bit of a story, there are some choices that actually matter, etc. I did run into a repeatable crash but you can just ignore it and it gets past it.

Reactions: Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I just hope you don't have any tattoos. There's guys out there that hate them on women while they are loaded. Pretty Chauvinistic at that point. Buy I do appreciate your honesty.

I do find her a bit interesting though. Wasn't expecting her to be "good"
I don't have any, I was raised to believe both tattoos and piercings are self mutilation, obviously I grown and evolved past that narrow point of view, but I still don't like them, on men or women.

As for the girl, I'm right there with you, I never said I didn't like the character, only that she is physically the least attractive to me. Personality wise, she is interesting, the fact she tried to stop the shitty experiment makes her one of my favorite characters ! If I had to rank the females it would look like this...not counting the new additions this chapter

Looks list
Dahlia
Youngest Daughter
Chloe
Ship Captain
Oldest daughter
Android
Doctor
Wife
Skull face

Personality list
Dahlia
Skull face
Chloe
Android
Youngest Daughter
Oldest Daughter
Ship Captain
Doctor
Wife

Reactions: Dyhart

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I don't have any myself but I do think they can look good if it's a quality tatoo that's put in an area where that particular type of tatoo looks good. To your point about the skull, I agree that in almost every instance a face tatoo looks bad even if the tatoo itself is high quality. I'm generally not a fan of the ones that are located in areas that just can't be hidden (face/neck/hands/etc).

It does seem a like a lot of people set the bar a lot lower for tatoos though. For something that's going to be on you forever, I'd want it to be a true work of art. Not something that looks like it was drawn by a 6 year old with a crayon.

D

Deleted member 192287

ok, then heed my words :WutFace:
input your search term into the search box top right, select specific options like by member or this thread only and hit <enter>
and this way normally you get your info way quicker, than asking somebody, to do your search
Thank you oh wise one

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I just hope you don't have any tattoos. There's guys out there that hate them on women while they are loaded. Pretty Chauvinistic at that point.
Theres a reason being forced to get a tattoo is part of the corruption genre. It's not dignifying.
Theres places like shoulder/back an officer worker/customer relations person can get a small tattoo to allow expressing their uniqueness without affecting their work.

Having one in a visible spot that would always impact someones first impression of you is kinda weird, like they want to work in a place no customer will ever see them. This is somewhat worse if you're a woman more reliant on your looks working with people than a guy who's fine doing manual labor.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Theres a reason being forced to get a tattoo is part of the corruption genre. It's not dignifying.
Theres places like shoulder/back an officer worker/customer relations person can get a small tattoo to allow expressing their uniqueness without affecting their work.

Having one in a visible spot that would always impact someones first impression of you is kinda weird, like they want to work in a place no customer will ever see them. This is somewhat worse if you're a woman more reliant on your looks working with people than a guy who's fine doing manual labor.
Actually it's even worse in Japan where you will be barred from certain places as it tends to represent Gang members, including the Yakuza.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes