Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Do we know he dropped it for the new game? Or did he just kinda pause it to work on the new project the way this is already happening w/ DMD/Melody or PL/A69?
More and more developers are doing this. It's because if they wait to start a new game until the old one is finished, there will be a period where one game is done and the next has very little content, so people will stop paying them until the new game gets enough content to be worth it. This way, there will always be a game with worthwhile content in it for patrons.

PattyPlainJane

Sep 2, 2018
The biggest issue is if you can't trust a guy to keep working on one game, it hurts his chances of being supported on another project. Melody and DMD are a special case, as with some creators, because Patreon kinda forced them to pick a new project without "incest". But the are still finishing DMD just at 1/3rd speed.

Its interesting if this guy, did or didnt give a reason or plan. You kinda wanna keep your supporters in the loop so they don't panic.

Though I would like to say, looking at his Patreon, it looks like they guy is still working on this in Tandem with the Pandora project.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I heard he now just does two games and take turns with development since Forgotten Paradise is almost at its end. Indie game devs who want to ensure income need to keep steady updates and demos coming so it's really time for this dev to get a second project running.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Forgotten Paradise v0.8
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
// Delta Echo Victor, this is team Hotel Alpha November Delta Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo requesting immediate update.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Hmm..so from the above discussion...is forgotten paradise....forgotten ?

Btw would love to see what happens next. Like if they all start to remember including what had happened on the ship, how they react etc etc..

Awaiting update with eager anticipation

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
So lets see if the update comes out today, checked his patreon and he said forgotten paradise was up now.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017

Two new characters that you will meet in the upcoming Forgotten Paradise 0.9 update!
Here's the character portrait.

Don't think he's posted the update. He's changed his release schedule though, so the update is available on the 5th of each month for $25 patrons, as opposed to before when it was $10 patrons. So unless someone here is a $25 patron, it won't be posted here today.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
you know he took this month off,right?the .9 update is next month...Which is sad,but everyone needs a break sometimes.

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
He did post 0.9 to his $25 tier, but seeing as he has ZERO $25 patrons don't expect it until the $10 tier gets it.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
He said he was taking the month off REEEEEE!!
...I mean,YAY!! :D
It was posted at 3:30,so not sure how everyone knew about it before >.>
just a bit :test3:y cause i was wrong....:FeelsBadMan:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm much more hyped for the other game right now, this one had a lot of interesting characters and situations but they weren't used like I hoped.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes