Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
@Uzume - I fixed the MAC links. If you'd please use the report feature next time instead of posting in the thread, it will ensure someone corrects it. I saw you post by accident when my "NTR-Argument-Spidey-Sense" started tingling. :D
Thank you: I appreciate the fix.

Reactions: bas

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
aww, tbh, i hyped myself up for this update. i know that you should never have high expectations because that only leads to getting your hopes crushed, but i expected more alien sex this update. 0.7 ended with a big ominous ending that they are interested in all life on the ship as a farm for breeding, but they only wanted 1 member of each sex? was a bit lack luster. hopefully when they find that their female is a male, that will make them go after the females.

game renders still look beautiful though.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Forgotten Paradise - Clean UI Mod

Features:
The default textbox background and quick menu are distracting so I made a better textbox and removed the quick menu. The textbox is more transparent so it doesn't prevent you from seeing 1/4 of the screen like the old one. It's impossible to remove the lines from the character portrait so those will still be there.

Apologies for the yuge gif, at least it's of tits though.

Reactions: MrJ
Nov 25, 2017
so, we have reached a milestone with version 0.8 regarding plot development. the truth regarding the experiment is about to be revealed? i don't know but it is kinda exciting how it will unfold with the next update

Reactions: NasChoka

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Interesting game, ntr block optional..OK .. several characters ..Good renderings (I found a little heavy the tatoo in the face of lexa )
Multiple choices, mc will be captain dic..ard.
Dahlia the girl with a surprise ...:confounded:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Author has hundreds of scifi movies as the basis for the stories / quests..(can help a lot in the duration of the game and with luck on patreon too..)
My only caveat was the sex scenes, some could be a little .. long:winkytongue:
Good luck to the author in future updates ..

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I stumbled upon that just today and I am surprised by the twists and turns and many ideas of the author. Great story, and what I apreciate most, great storytelling, few words and renders keep the story going, you don't click away longwinded stuff and still get the story, and the story is great. THANKS!

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Dont know if menachaned before and if has I apolagise as didnt see or find it but.

What is 'Netorare' ?

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
What is 'Netorare' ?
寝取られ or netorare (often abbreviated as NTR) is the Japanese fetishism of infidelity and thus often highly overlaps with the concept of cuckoldry (but they are not technically 1:1).

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Dont know if menachaned before and if has I apolagise as didnt see or find it but.

What is 'Netorare' ?
When I search for the meaning of tags in adult games, I like to check out vndb.org. I took the time to find the page for netorare for you. If you look below the definition, there are child tags that go into more detail. Just realize that other people might define it a bit differently, but I find vndb a good place to get the foundation of a definition.

Cheers!

Reactions: UncleVT

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
This game is a damn masterpiece! Not only all the girls (except the wife) are gorgeous, but the whole plot seems awesome! I liked a lot all the choices given to the player, especially the ones involving something with feet (which I didn't expect since there is no feet related tag in the post), I hope the dev doesn't abandon the game as it may as well be my favorite so far

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes