Pennel

Jun 4, 2017

Hey guys!! I just want to thank you for your patience on this. I will make it worth your while. I've already done quite a bit of work on this version so I can share some preview screenshots from the new version and I am naming this p1 since I will do a lot more work on this and release more info on the ~15th this month.
In this update I am focusing more on choices and sex scenes revolving the main character since the last update didn't have any this one will make it up for it.

Hope you all have a great week ahead! I will keep you posted and keep an eye out on the 5th this week for the monthly character portrait!
The character portrait mentioned is on the previous page of this thread.

Reactions: RandomGeneratedName
Mar 29, 2018
Does anyone have an idea on how to extend the saves or something? Sure I could remove my pre-saves to another folder and create a new one with just the last save and begin from that and so on... but is it a possible way of not going to this hussle. If anyone know would be much appreciated

Edited:Nvm creating folder doesnt work either... probably the dev knew something like that could happen. So if anyone know a cheat/mod please inform me.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
When is version 0.8 supposed to be out, i thought he said 17/7
Release schedule is
  • ~5th of each month - New version for $10+ patrons (+Character portrait for all patrons) and the older version for the public
  • 5 days later - New version for $5+ patrons
  • 19 days later - New version for $1+ patrons
However, he got suspended for a bit so he delayed this update for a month and it'll be out next month.

Reactions: katsoli5

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I'd say it's more of voyeurism rather than NTR, nevertheless the scenes are hot and the setting's great as well.

carreraa

Jun 10, 2017
Thank god this isnt one of those boring one person fucks everyone in the game games. in my top 5 games for sure.

Reactions: Ceesko

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Well I am waiting eagerly. This is one of my favorite NTR games, if not my favorite. If the developer sees this then I want you to know I'm a true fan of the game and hope you will continue to develop it more and more.
As a selfish request: A scene where the MC's wife or daughter is knowingly cucked right in front of him(while the MC is very conscious) would be really hot.
Do what you want though, as I've enjoyed everything so far.

Reactions: Mwanted

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Yes, you can look at tags, see it has ntr in it and decide not to play it just like everyone else.
well, that was rather rude; and just because something is in the tags doesn't mean that it's guaranteed to be in a path you choose to take in a game, hence why I am asking

and that's not even touching on the kind of NTR we're talking here; netorare? netori? I love the second, but not the first, so, again, hence why I am asking

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
the dev likes NTR(netorare),and its one of the unavoidable fetish's in the game.so far the wife and red chick have been unavoidably with another man(i don't count the daughter with the girl)

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
the dev likes NTR(netorare),and its one of the unavoidable fetish's in the game.so far the wife and red chick have been unavoidably with another man(i don't count the daughter with the girl)
Why don't you count the daughter? She still has sex with someone else than mc. How is it different from if the daughter had sex with a man. (I know that if girl steals your female romantic interest in a game, that it is not called netorare but something else, yet it is still NTR.)

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes