Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Anna is quite a bad example to give if thats his kink Eerie, its one of the best corruption games out there BECAUSE Anna can choose who she fucks and who she doesnt... its not like Elena who if a breeze hits her tits she cant deny sex with ugly fuckhead Jamal because she became aroused... or Katie's corruption where if she doenst give in, she gets raped multiple times... hey there it is tell him to go play Katie's Corruption LOL, plenty of forceful rape there LOL.
Yeah probably, but that guy seemingly as looking for rape content and I've heard people reviewing that particular game and saying that Anna gets raped left and right constantly, usually via blackmail, so even if you can choose to let that happen or not, well, if the guy wants rape content, then I guess he could choose to let it happen and go to town, I don't know, haha.
I'm no expert in NTR nor rape guys, I tend to avoid that like plague in most cases, just a handful of Netorare games that I actualyl do enjoy, and even then it's avoidable so it's like it ain't even there, and in FP's case I just didn't care for the wife in the first place so that was like whatever, haha xD

the second... like I said read my post I explain the things with Dahlia and Space Captain, I could barely brush them off, as its not the characters at fault, more like the Dev forcing something cause he likes NTR, and has to show how the MC is inferior to the competition whether in skill or luck...
And with that I guess I'm done with the game, she was the only character that I REALLY like, the best chick in my book, and if she's now lost to NTR, then I'm done, a shame really, but oh well, Netorare just isn't for everyone, some can stomach it, some can't, I'm a lover of Netori but not Netorare, which is hypocritical to say but hey, people love to win but they hate to lose :)

Reactions: Rythan25

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Rape is your kink huh?
Well, that fetish doesn't have place in most of the games here, so if that's your particular kink, then I have to say that you won't get that fetish of yours satisfied in any game here really. Not unless you appreciate poorly written ones at any rate, but if you do, then might want to look at Anna Exciting Affection and games like that, or maybe Japanese anime games.
There are plenty here if you know what to void, like 90% of all games using 3d models. I mostly do stick to Japanese and 2d games but that well is very dry right now. I've played most if not all of them on here.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Anna is quite a bad example to give if thats his kink Eerie, its one of the best corruption games out there BECAUSE Anna can choose who she fucks and who she doesnt... its not like Elena who if a breeze hits her tits she cant deny sex with ugly fuckhead Jamal because she became aroused... or Katie's corruption where if she doenst give in, she gets raped multiple times... hey there it is tell him to go play Katie's Corruption LOL, plenty of forceful rape there LOL.
Played them, anna got bored fast, Katie's corruption played it and it was ok.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
anyone else getting a corrupt error with RAR,tried 7zip as well still getting corrupt error

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Forgotten Paradise v0.10.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
The MEGA version is corrupted, can't unpack it no matter how many times I download it. It has something to do with images.rpc or something. Used WinRAR and 7zip, both fail. Then downloaded the Workupload one, that one works fine.

Loving the new NTR content, happy to get another go with Chloe she's definitly my favorite little slut, and she made Zoey a slut too just love it! The story content feels cut short though, there's no lack of sex scenes just a lack of story content. Looking forward to new content!

May 14, 2018
Nice animations and scenes, but the sex content were a bit to much for such a small update.
To me, it isn't really realistic, that the MC gets released 4 times within what seems to be small periods of time.

Would be better to put some scenarios in between instead of just letting him walk to the next person, who instantly throw themselves at him.

May 9, 2018
This is my first time playing the game, I really find it interesting even if it had NTR (not a fan, btw).
The setting and plot were appealing, interesting even tbh, the models, however, were mostly if not all off the shelf daz presets but they get the job done, I mean really... the black dude in this game is found in more than 70% of all the games out there... some tweaking to the models would have gone a long way... I 'm stuck thinking of him as Liam from Acting Lessons... oh well.

I really want to see what future events will bring to the table. Waiting for more content :)

Of course that doesn't mean I have no remarks about the game, for those interested, open up Pandora's box below:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Ntr tag, huh......Downloading! Gotta catch'em all!.....whoever's they are! Lol :p:cool:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Judging by some of these comments it's a good thing I decided to play Smash and never got around to playing this. lol
All them creampies by the mc and the only baby that's created is a cuck baby?:cautious:

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
This update, unfortunately, disappointed me, don't get me wrong, graphic is always top notch and he's the only developer putting this quality in a game with all these fetishes, but still, this update lacks any kind of story progress and it's only for da sex, but still, I do hope the dev gets everything sorted out and makes 0.11 a update with a lot of content (without making us wait 30 years like other devs)

Reactions: rockd

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Judging by some of these comments it's a good thing I decided to play Smash and never got around to playing this. lol
All them creampies by the mc and the only baby that's created is a cuck baby?:cautious:
I mean, if you like impregnating a woman and then having her birth your child, this game is not for you, whilst if you like a more than decent story with sex, fetishes and so on, you'll like it as the girls are rendered in a glorious high definition

Sirshocker

Jul 24, 2018
Where's the mobile version the other sites have a mobile version of the game aren't fully up to date it's all ways the previous version on those sites

D

Deleted member 45040

Mc's infertile apparently so the black guy's gonna have to knock them all up

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So i gave to game a try and my thoughts, for the most part I like it.

The pros
Ok let me just get this out the way, this is the second of only 2 games I've played where the black guy in the game isn't a asshole or jerk. When i saw him i expected to be another asshole like the idiot from Sarah's life or just about a black guy in almost all these slice of life games.

With that said..
I'm not a large fan of NTR (or incest) but at least it actually makes sense based on the story and again the guy... I guess that would be spoiler so I'll stop there.

Skippable scenes: just straight skipped all the incest scenes, this was shocking how incest has to be the biggest thing in the last year or two for these games. Could literally almost never escape it.

So good job keep at it.

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Forgotten Paradise v0.10.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks alot as always!!

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
ok haven't played the update yet but i'm wondering where the Incest comes in,
I know legaly in most places its incest.
but seriously the MC's daughters arnt actualy his Blood Daughters since his wife's been playing him his whole married life. they are only his Step-Daughters thats by marriage only.
I know some Religions and Goverments class this a Incest because it suites them to do so,
but its actualy not its no diffrent than an Adopted Daughter.
and Woodyallen proved you could get away with that.
Just saying.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
ok haven't played the update yet but i'm wondering where the Incest comes in,
I know legaly in most places its incest.
but seriously the MC's daughters arnt actualy his Blood Daughters since his wife's been playing him his whole married life. they are only his Step-Daughters thats by marriage only..
He raised those two girls himself as if they were his blood, under no knowledge that they weren't his. That's incest as far as I'm concerned it's holds more weight than games that I've seen get the "incest" tag for mc fixing their step parent and step sibling.

I always found t interesting how incest is a-okay but NTR, nope that's bad.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes