Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
He raised those two girls himself as if they were his blood, under no knowledge that they weren't his. That's incest as far as I'm concerned it's holds more weight than games that I've seen get the "incest" tag for mc fixing their step parent and step sibling.

I always found it interesting how incest is a-okay but NTR, nope that's bad.
Its very simple really, (and this is coming from someone that would never commit incest in real life, but finds it hot in fiction). Incest is still about love (in most cases) you warp the already vast amount of love you have for family members into a corrupted form, but its still love...

NTR is LITERALLY about invoking a sense of jealousy, anger and impotence in the PC, or even you the player (has dick all to do with self inserting as most like to try to use to defend this fetish, though I imagine those who do self-insert get even madder). So why anyone would willingly want to feel like dogshit while playing a game meant for escapism is what most of those against the fetish wonder...

Personally to me its live and let live, the only reason I ever participate in arguments of harem and incest vs NTR, its that the NTR crowd usually try to push their fetish into everything, even when told by the devs themselves they dont like the fetish they keep insisting they be catered to, and mods never punish them for disruptive posting... Where as the harem and incest crowd cant even tell them to take their fetish elsewhere without getting their post deleted, and sometimes even banned from threads of games they like for a time-frame or permanently. Same thing when they go to a NTR game thread and ask if its optional, they immediately get attacked with no repercussion to the attackers, but if they fight back they get punished.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Its very simple really, (and this is coming from someone that would never commit incest in real life, but finds it hot in fiction). Incest is still about love (in most cases) you warp the already vast amount of love you have for family members into a corrupted form, but its still love...

NTR is LITERALLY about invoking a sense of jealousy, anger and impotence in the PC, or even you the player (has dick all to do with self inserting as most like to try to use to defend this fetish, though I imagine those who do self-insert get even madder). So why anyone would willingly want to feel like dogshit while playing a game meant for escapism is what most of those against the fetish wonder...

Personally to me its live and let live, the only reason I ever participate in arguments of harem and incest vs NTR, its that the NTR crowd usually try to push their fetish into everything, even when told by the devs themselves they dont like the fetish they keep insisting they be catered to, and mods never punish them for disruptive posting... Where as the harem and incest crowd cant even tell them to take their fetish elsewhere without getting their post deleted, and sometimes even banned from threads of games they like for a time-frame or permanently. Same thing when they go to a NTR game thread and ask if its optional, they immediately get attacked with no repercussion to the attackers, but if they fight back they get punished.
Oh I get the arguments, I've been there my primary fetishe are rape, corruption, blackmail, and mind control. You can't really search for any of those things without there being a 1 in 5 chance of running into either incest or ntr. So I get the arguments I just find it funny how the two always clash so hard.

I remember one of the biggest ones was big brother, I don't even remember which side started that one but it was about the supposed ntr seen with the main antagonist and the younger sister and the shitstorm that follow.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Oh I get the arguments, I've been there my primary fetishe are rape, corruption, blackmail, and mind control. You can't really search for any of those things without there being a 1 in 5 chance of running into either incest or ntr. So I get the arguments I just find it funny how the two always clash so hard.

I remember one of the biggest ones was big brother, I don't even remember which side started that one but it was about the supposed ntr seen with the main antagonist and the younger sister and the shitstorm that follow.
Dont even start with the Big Brother case LOL... I wasnt around for that back then, but it had to be one of the stupidest arguments I have ever heard of as that game DOES NOT have NTR. Ann was free to do what she wanted with Eric as she had no attachment to the MC at all (hardly even as a mother, let alone as a love interest). If anyone is to hate in that scenario (at least at first) it was Ann for bouncing her ass on that prick's... well "prick"... she jumps into a relationship with an asshole she knows nothing about and fucks him on the first date and lets him sleep over risking her two young adult daughters...

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
ahhh!!! where are protagonist children he also came inside many.. so far only his wife had child .. :(

Reactions: Rythan25

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
So i gave to game a try and my thoughts, for the most part I like it.

The pros
Ok let me just get this out the way, this is the second of only 2 games I've played where the black guy in the game isn't a asshole or jerk. When i saw him i expected to be another asshole like the idiot from Sarah's life or just about a black guy in almost all these slice of life games.

With that said..
I'm not a large fan of NTR (or incest) but at least it actually makes sense based on the story and again the guy... I guess that would be spoiler so I'll stop there.

Skippable scenes: just straight skipped all the incest scenes, this was shocking how incest has to be the biggest thing in the last year or two for these games. Could literally almost never escape it.

So good job keep at it.
Yeah, him saying the MC was fun to be around was nice, but god damn, the dev really likes getting cucked the wrong way. It's not really even incest. They're not his real daughters, though it is fucked up he basically had to raise the kids of two different guys. Most MC's with the whole step-anything situation, just go with it.

Mc's infertile apparently so the black guy's gonna have to knock them all up
He's obviously the real protagonist. But the dev is doing a terrible job, if that's suppose to be NTR. Guy's not really an asshole other than cucking the MC with his cheating wife. I couldn't really give two shits about her though. There were way better looking girls. The dumb thing about choosing to speed up regaining her memories though, is that there were no dialogue differences choosing that option, even though 10 months passed.

V01

Jul 19, 2017
I really like the story, characters, and renders in this, but it focuses so much on yes/no/maybe NTR that I couldn't recommend people play it. The game tries to distance the MC from his wife and kids, and yet at the same time try to play out the NTR fetish even though the player won't care about those characters any more.

I think it was a huge mistake to end v0.10 with an unskippable NTR cutscene where only the MC's wife gets pregnant. Mostly because those two characters have become a side story that it's hard to care about. If the MC had gotten someone pregnant that would've been a nice cliffhanger. I look forward to seeing Dahlia pregnant :sneaky:

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
I'd be ok pairing him with the doctor, cause anyone else, and I prefer the alien broodmother taking his ass too...
The game could be a lot better if there were actual decisions. Sending Andre off would be one of them, though I guess the dev can't just think of anything to get rid of the captain otherwise. There's so much cucking left and right in this game, that Amir of all people managed to get a big dick and a happy ending fucking just the alien queen.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
I really like the story, characters, and renders in this, but it focuses so much on yes/no/maybe NTR that I couldn't recommend people play it. The game tries to distance the MC from his wife and kids, and yet at the same time try to play out the NTR fetish even though the player won't care about those characters any more.

I think it was a huge mistake to end v0.10 with an unskippable NTR cutscene where only the MC's wife gets pregnant. Mostly because those two characters have become a side story that it's hard to care about. If the MC had gotten someone pregnant that would've been a nice cliffhanger. I look forward to seeing Dahlia pregnant :sneaky:
The dev just really seems to really like being cucked by Andre, over letting the MC have anything more than sloppy seconds. Now that you've pointed it out, it's actually pretty stupid with all the options there were to cum inside, no one but the wife got pregnant, and like you said, no one gives a crap about her.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
just noticed inoptions can turn ntr off..also..is the pregnancy the MC's doing or another's?..MC cool..anothers.."fuck that shite"..lol
It's really not even an actual option to turn it off. Just skipping the scenes. But what does the dev even consider ntr? The wife getting fucked? No one really cares about her, especially since other than Truth or Dare, it doesn't even look like you get a chance to do anything with her. Game just timeskipped waay too quickly.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017

I stopped playing in the long run because the game got boring fast, well a lot of these games do
Yeah, him saying the MC was fun to be around was nice, but god damn, the dev really likes getting cucked the wrong way. It's not really even incest. They're not his real daughters, though it is fucked up he basically had to raise the kids of two different guys. Most MC's with the whole step-anything situation, just go with it.

He's obviously the real protagonist. But the dev is doing a terrible job, if that's suppose to be NTR. Guy's not really an asshole other than cucking the MC with his cheating wife. I couldn't really give two shits about her though. There were way better looking girls. The dumb thing about choosing to speed up regaining her memories though, is that there were no dialogue differences choosing that option, even though 10 months passed.
I can't even call it NTR like it's doing everything that ntr usually does, just backwards...

Is it really getting cucked of he wife and the guy doing he cucking.

1. Doesn't literally know that they are even cucking.

2. The guy supposedly getting cucked. Basically just seems to move own.

I avoided all the incest scenes, but with that said. The wife and the guy just see to be in a legit relationship with both seemingly to think the other was single beforehand and believing they both was single at the meeting (remember all family and relationships but the mc was completely wiped). I honestly can't argue that this is ntr especially when the mc seem to move on near the end.

Now I didn't mention my cons of this game so I guess I'll do this now.

We had to choose a strength or invisibility pill but (I chose invisibility so I don't know about strength) we only used it once. The one thing I was hoping to have some crazy fun with and we never touch it again.

Also was disappointed that there was no big revelation with people finding out their minds were messed with.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
I stopped playing in the long run because the game got boring fast, well a lot of these games do

I can't even call it NTR like it's doing everything that ntr usually does, just backwards...

Is it really getting cucked of he wife and the guy doing he cucking.

1. Doesn't literally know that they are even cucking.

2. The guy supposedly getting cucked. Basically just seems to move own.

I avoided all the incest scenes, but with that said. The wife and the guy just see to be in a legit relationship with both seemingly to think the other was single beforehand and believing they both was single at the meeting (remember all family and relationships but the mc was completely wiped). I honestly can't argue that this is ntr especially when the mc seem to move on near the end.

Now I didn't mention my cons of this game so I guess I'll do this now.

We had to choose a strength or invisibility pill but (I chose invisibility so I don't know about strength) we only used it once. The one thing I was hoping to have some crazy fun with and we never touch it again.

Also was disappointed that there was no big revelation with people finding out their minds were messed with.
The strength pill only lets you have Dahlia alone, but that's it. Andre winds up getting around either way. I've still played worse games that have got more attention.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
It's interesting so far (short, but sets up enough), an interactive main screen is definitely not common (although appreciated), and the story seems like it has potential for a few paths for replaying once it gets bulkier with more content updates.

One pet peeve though is the singular choice buttons, never been a fan of games where users are forced to click on a single option to continue the progress. I've always felt these to be unnecessary and immersion breaking. Options should be minimum of 2 and have different immediate outcomes, but singular choice buttons are no different than usual screen clicks/space/enter presses and just stops the story for a brief second for no benefit (unless there are hidden objects to look for during that choice stop).

Overall I like how every part of the game has had some level of customization on it to make it not vanilla Ren'Py UI, shows there's effort being put in to this game so hopefully it continues.
Still feel this way about the game? Dunno what the earlier builds were like, but the MC doesn't seem like he does anything but get sloppy seconds.

DTravler

Jun 15, 2018
First I would like to say I like this game. But the walkthrough is not complete. It is missing the first one 0.01 or at least the Gdrive one is. t starts with 0.02 and goes to the latest 0.10 so the very start is not there just wanted to let you know so it could be fixed.
Forgotten Paradise 0.10 for $10+ patrons
Hey-o everyone! Welcome to version 0.10 of Forgotten Paradise!
What's new in 0.10?
  • ~160 rendered images (including the animations).
  • Big emphasis on the update is the sex scenes with different characters! One of the main reason for having that many in this update is because I wanted every lady who hasn't had one in a while to get a turn. Since we might be approaching to a new place very soon in the story and the characters might not get another chance.
  • We have NTR/Voyeur scene (with handjob and vaginal), then we have 2 more vaginal, footjob, boobjob and finally a double blowjob.
  • Pregnancy & Birth finally happens to one of the characters in this update.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed & corrected bugs on version 0.6 where an error pops in one of the paths right before MC is about to take a shower before going to Andre's room. Also, in 0.9 if you haven't previously saved Dahlia another error will pop up there. That has also been fixed. (Note: You might need to load a save prior to these points in the game to see the changes if you had encountered the errors before or if that doesn't help, a new game start might be required.) I know there might be other things that need fixing and I will go back whenever I spot something and fix it.
  • Another thing to mention is that Ruby was referred to as 'Cyborg' which was false. It has now been corrected throughout the story as she is an Android.
I would just like to mention that I have adjusted all paths so that people who turn off NTR in the options will still make sense somewhat of what is going on. But I'd like to say that if you turn off NTR in the options menu you might be skipping some storylines and the version might feel a tad bit short.
Screenshots:

FULL GAME:
Mega links: , ;
Google drive links: , ;
  • Keep in mind that the MAC version is not tested if it works properly and will not be supported for bug fixes for now.
WALKTHROUGH:
Google drive links:
Imgur links:
First I would like to say I like this game. But the walkthrough is not complete. It is missing the first one 0.01 or at least the Google drive one is. It starts with 0.02 and goes to the latest 0.10. So the very start is not there. I just wanted to let you know so it could be fixed.

Reactions: prosmoker1

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Still feel this way about the game? Dunno what the earlier builds were like, but the MC doesn't seem like he does anything but get sloppy seconds.
Honestly, yeah.

Right now content wise it's still pretty linear, you either see it or you don't, but the end result is still the same. So as much as there's a choice to some content, it's really just an illusion.

I still like the game's content, just not that fussed about it being anything but the linear story that happens with or without the player seeing the event transpire.

At the end of the day it's one of the least buggy game per update for me, and it does what it wants to do well so I'd enjoy seeing it continue.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Honestly, yeah.

Right now content wise it's still pretty linear, you either see it or you don't, but the end result is still the same. So as much as there's a choice to some content, it's really just an illusion.

I still like the game's content, just not that fussed about it being anything but the linear story that happens with or without the player seeing the event transpire.

At the end of the day it's one of the least buggy game per update for me, and it does what it wants to do well so I'd enjoy seeing it continue.
There is a lack of bugs, yeah, and also no obvious placeholders. The good doesn't really outshine all of the bad though. But yeah, it's like a lot of the games on this site, where it's just better to play when it's done than anything small.

Reactions: h3avenw0rd

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
What's the kind of NTR scene of this game ?

Your only talking about NTR which is Netorare . There are also kind of NTR that doesn't invoke a sense of jealousy and anger like Netorase (where the husband/boyfriend fetish is seeing his woman with another) Netori ( MC is the one who steal the girls)

I understand your point about Netorare , but it's a different story if the POV will be shift to a third person so there will be no sense of jealousy or anger to the player right ? Netorare is kinda disappointing as a player if it's a kind of voyeur or you can't see what happen in the other POV

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes