DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
how to disable NTR? no matter what I do, it always shoes me Cassandra fucking Andre

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Dev went full NTR when he made the pregnancy/birth scene though. Love that he did that! Can't wait for more :p
That was part of how the story suppose to be told. sucks he had to find out this way. Also opened up me looking at her totally different when everything was going on in space.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i dont care for the wife either. what annoyed me was the pointless choice to try and restore her memory early and regardless of what you choose nothing changes. so i was like why even offer that choice? lol. really wished the MC knocked up someone also to keep things balanced or at least make it seem like past choices matter.

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I am playing the game and I am already loving it!
Too bad its a 'pure visual novel' in all its senses, that is, you can't wander around the places (well, I am still in the third day). You just click and click and click... At least you an choose some options (yes/no) in certain events.

Could anybody please tell me how to hide the blue message area? I've tried everything. There are many scenes where the sensual areas are covered by that damn area. I am those guys that also love taking printscreens (with and without dialogue text).

And I've found a bug: when I press S (even in the title screen) I get an exception and the game crashes. I use Windows 10 v1809.

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 547, in execute
screen notify:
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 547, in execute
screen notify:
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 550, in execute
text message at _notify_transform
NameError: Name 'v0' is not defined."

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
The last update was a little disappointed It was short and the plot is not particularly advanced as going to sleep and fell asleep. I hope that when they Wake up after a bunch of years already will run red kids)

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
Forced...Cassandra even pregnant....But it seems to me that a good start does not go further...the plot stands still

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes