Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
In this game by definition, honest family life is impossible..But I want the hero met with a red devil that Is my opinion)))

Reactions: Valoryn

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Up until the last update it was avoidable. However, the last update has some unavoidable NTR...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so that becomes a good enough reason screw your 2 supposed daughters. i guess that's tolerable. but if other guys fuck those daughters too i'm gonna be really pissed off. i guess i'll just wait for further progress of the game before i try it.

Reactions: blahblah25

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
Agree hero set in a difficult moral situation. If I were him, I'd be worried about my daughters, too.

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
The game is good but the author is engaged in another with his play "Pandora box" and think about this game forgets

Reactions: blahblah25

magus448

May 22, 2018
so that becomes a good enough reason screw your 2 supposed daughters. i guess that's tolerable. but if other guys fuck those daughters too i'm gonna be really pissed off. i guess i'll just wait for further progress of the game before i try it.
You can have it that they only are with you and a bi lady too

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Up until the last update it was avoidable. However, the last update has some unavoidable NTR...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Welp I knew he was bound to say fuck you to everyone eventually, voidstar just can't let anyone who doesn't like ntr have a break.

Reactions: Rythan25

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
[...]
Besides this game has already taken full dark turn, planet gone, wife gone cheating, daughters not yours so their is nothing left to stay for. all those npc on the ship are just pricks.
[/spoiler]
Except... for that cute little red devil :love:

Reactions: Rythan25

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Ok I'm weak for NTR god damn it....
Here is the link for 0.11...
PC:
Mac:
And here is text:
What's new in 0.11?
  • 160+ rendered images (including the animations).
  • This update focuses a lot on your choices and the consequences. A lot of choices in the past and in this update can give you extra dialogue or different scene that you might not see otherwise, so choose wisely.
  • 2 endings added. Play differently to see them all.
  • New music after you reach a certain point in the game. Also new music in the Credits screen.
  • New main menu after you finish the update.
  • New characters and environment
  • Pregnancy continues to happen to different characters and will continue to happen whether it's your baby or not.
  • Gore is included in this character so be warned.
  • 2 vaginal, Dominatrix, Foot Fetish and Gore sex scenes included in this update.
Bug fixes:
  • Nothing to report here outside of some minor fixes here and there. Nothing major.
----------------
Just finished it, its a disappointment, 25 bucks wasted... damn my ntr urges!
And fyi, no ntr in this update.
This game is now dead to me...

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Ok I'm weak for NTR god damn it....
Here is the link for 0.11...
PC:
Mac:
And here is text:
What's new in 0.11?
  • 160+ rendered images (including the animations).
  • This update focuses a lot on your choices and the consequences. A lot of choices in the past and in this update can give you extra dialogue or different scene that you might not see otherwise, so choose wisely.
  • 2 endings added. Play differently to see them all.
  • New music after you reach a certain point in the game. Also new music in the Credits screen.
  • New main menu after you finish the update.
  • New characters and environment
  • Pregnancy continues to happen to different characters and will continue to happen whether it's your baby or not.
  • Gore is included in this character so be warned.
  • 2 vaginal, Dominatrix, Foot Fetish and Gore sex scenes included in this update.
Bug fixes:
  • Nothing to report here outside of some minor fixes here and there. Nothing major.
----------------
Just finished it, its a disappointment, 25 bucks wasted... damn my ntr urges!
And fyi, no ntr in this update.
This game is now dead to me...
Thanks for the heads up, if there ain't NTR in this update i won't even download lol.
"Pregnancy continues to happen to different characters and will continue to happen whether it's your baby or not."
This made me think that there is NTR in this update..

sandmansdust

Oct 31, 2017
I stopped playing this one a few updates ago. I kept checking the update logs to see if there was reason for me to re-join the Patreon but the content just wasn't there. Latest update seems to indicate more of the same. Too wishy washy about whether it was or wasn't going to embrace having NTR content. You can't please everyone, I just wish that when a dev goes for NTR, they really go for it and not try to make everyone happy. Hah. Just me. JK. Otherwise, it's still a good looking game and done well. Just didn't live up to all the NTR horror, I thought we'd get from the early updates.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes