U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.11!

PC (207MB): - - - -
Mac (198MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deloof

Apr 30, 2018
Crashes on start up non playable. I have no anti virus programs running all real time protection turned off

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
sexiest feet&toes in games history,enjoyed every moment of this game. good story&characters was long road to find some endings finally.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
dame what a let down of update it was :( feel very disappointed :'(

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Really enjoying this game, should have seen more pregnancies though. Dahlia chloe and the younger daughter and the tatoo chick should all be pregnant by the MC.
Seeing what is mentioned in the changelog I think the Dev is gonna blindside people with NTR stuff regardless of choices... I wouldnt be surprised if one or both of the daughters or Dahlia are going to end up pregnant by the black dude for no damn reason whatsoever.

In my playthrough I let the black dude keep the wife, but I guess since most people didnt care about her, he just has to steal more girls from MC... in that playthrough the MC BAMF'd inside the younger daughter, Dahlia, Cyborg (not sure she can get pregnant), and Chloe, also inside those two aliens that came with supplies...

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Seeing what is mentioned in the changelog I think the Dev is gonna blindside people with NTR stuff regardless of choices... I wouldnt be surprised if one or both of the daughters or Dahlia are going to end up pregnant by the black dude for no damn reason whatsoever.

In my playthrough I let the black dude keep the wife, but I guess since most people didnt care about her, he just has to steal more girls from MC... in that playthrough the MC BAMF'd inside the younger daughter, Dahlia, Cyborg (not sure she can get pregnant), and Chloe, also inside those two aliens that came with supplies...
Yeah we played it the same.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
----------------
Just finished it, its a disappointment, 25 bucks wasted... damn my ntr urges!
And fyi, no ntr in this update.
This game is now dead to me...
Thanks, not even downloading it. And that's exacly why I don't support this guy despite loving his other game: too many useless updates/scenes and wasted potential

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Really short update with an unwelcome introduction to guro content. This game started off so good, but continues to get get worse with each update. It's a shame that this happened with a game where the renders are so good.:(

Reactions: Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
yes but afer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The thing is the MC isnt a scumbag asshole, and none of the choices so far let you be an asshole... He isnt some pathetic cuck that smiles or cries in a corner when someone threatens or hurts people he cares about, but he isnt tossing people out the airlock either...

If the dev really desires it as much he apparently does, he can make the MC be a more "passive" leader, and let the girls miraculously come down with a rare case of jungle fever, and want to only bang the black dude from now on...

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
And where is the "pregnancy"? Did I miss something altogether?
The ex-wife was preggers and has given birth, the alien queen might be preggers if you chose to fuck her and the alien in this ep is pregnant if you followed that path.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes