RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah i get the feeling that the dev didn't prepared a story draft in advance, the game of thrones parody looked out of place.

Reactions: Dysphorika

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
But i kinda liked it so long as we were in space looking for a planet to settle. This would have been so much better without this got mess. I can't wait to meet the "not-asari" and grab a ride on her ship to orbit and leave this place behind.o_O

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
But i kinda liked it so long as we were in space looking for a planet to settle. This would have been so much better without this got mess. I can't wait to meet the "not-asari" and grab a ride on her ship to orbit and leave this place behind.o_O
Well said. There isn't a bunch of SCiFi hentai(especially NTR) games here or anywhere. This ship was an awesome setting. Going off on worldly adventures is fine, but there's a point where you're overstaying your welcome.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I have a strong feeling that when it comes down to colonization, they're just going to end up settling on the current planet, so the dev can get more use out of the tribal and fake Dany characters

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
This is a mostly good game in my opinion, just a few things that annoy me about it.

It's got a nice original story, and great art along with a fair amount of content, and good writing.

The part that annoys me is when you land on the planet. It's like pretty much bye bye to most of the cast for at least a while, along with most of the set...

A television equivalent would be as if it's an episode of Star Trek the original series, and then Captain Kirk was suddenly transported by himself down to Gilligans Island... No more Spock, or Bones, or Scottie... nope gotta hang with the Professor and Gilligan now... Bye-bye enterprise hello coconuts.

Also, very disapointingI have not had the opportunity to knock ANY of the girls up yet other than a weird ugly alien.
Well said. There isn't a bunch of SCiFi hentai(especially NTR) games here or anywhere. This ship was an awesome setting. Going off on worldly adventures is fine, but there's a point where you're overstaying your welcome.
Are the same worries I have.

I have a strong feeling that when it comes down to colonization, they're just going to end up settling on the current planet, so the dev can get more use out of the tribal and fake Dany characters
Is what I fear.

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Hey everyone. I just wanted to make an update to let you know that I am working hard on the new update which is expected to release early next month.
My plan is for this update to be the final one, as in wrapping the major plot lines. I hope I will have enough time to do everything, but on the off chance that I'm not able to, I will take an additional month and postpone Pandora's Box update to finish this. But for now I am on track and if that changes I will let you guys know.
I also wanted to add gallery to the game, however that might not happen, or at least not in this upcoming update. The reason why is because it actually requires a lot of work which I rather put into having additional dialogue and scenes than cutting the content short for it. It might still happen in the future as a bonus content, but I can't promise anything right now.
The other thing is that this, being planned as the final update, whatever $10 and $25 patrons are supporting me this month will remain in the credits of the final version of the game indefinitely. If there are other side stories in the future, it will be counted as a separate game and content.
And of course I will leave you with a few preview scenes:

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
So he got bored and is jumping to the end? :cautious:
Well let's hope that there will be enough content to satisfy me. Personnaly i loved the beginning and was not so disapointated by the planet since i love both scy-fy and fantasy but have to confess maybe the changement was too much brutal and the parody thin with danny and ramsey i was like << meh you serious ... ok let's where it goes>>.

What i wanted to say is that i hope that the end will not make feel lite it's ruched cause it really is the worst.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I doubt the ending isn't going to be lackuster. There are too many stories to be wrapped up in a single update, unless this one is a lot bigger than the previous.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
If its ending like this then I hope we get closure for all of the major characters, especially your alien daughter, she just got introduced and now its ending, well fuck I hope there will be multiple endings for the different routes in the story whether it was for the NTR route or the non NTR one, hope its a big update with content for all but above all else, the ending/endings need closure.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes