mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Well, it wasn't leaving the ship in itself that was bad, it was inserting the GoT silliness in between your futuristic space-faring self and the hot primitive babes on the planes below. Oh, and adding magic.

And things got kind of silly before leaving the ship, too... I mean, I think by now we're all kind of burned out on Asari women. Now that I think about it, a lot of things could be cut out to make the game better:

1) Blowing up the Earth for no good reason. Like, seriously, what was the point with that? You're already going off into space for a journey that will take centuries as it is. The idea that even if you tried to return home you wouldn't recognize when you got there should be enough to drive home the point that this is a one-way trip.

2) The bounty hunters and brood queen bits are totally not needed.

3) Liara & Denarys... good grief, why?

4) Witchdoctor using magic. OK, is this sci-fi or fantasy? Pick one and stick with it.

Here's my Total Rewrite in the Name of Logic...

1) Leave on the colony ship as normal. Colony ship is divided into sections where different batches of passengers are isolated from each other; even though there are actually hundreds aboard, you still only meet your own little group (are the funders planning something like Alpha Centauri?)

2) A rebel group storms your barracks and kidnaps Lord Fat-Ass, then steals a bunch of supplies and bolts for a the surface of the first planet they see. Do they make it? Who knows, but this is what makes it so that your group has to set down on that same planet rather than the one originally intended.

3) It is on this planet that you run into the hot native chicks. How did they get here? Good question! Maybe aliens kidnapped them from Earth back in the stone age and brought them here. Maybe the rebels accidentally went back in time, got stuck there and devolved into this tribe.

4) The female alien shapeshifter can be more than an excuse for a sex scene. She could be the hidden mastermind behind the rebels in the first place, or one of the aliens that brought the tribal women there, or sent the rebels back in time, or otherwise has been manipulating things all along towards her own goals which, for the love of all that is holy, needs to be something other than a) eating people, b) fucking people or c) wiping out humanity.

5) The rest of the colonists, having been unaffected by any of this, carry on their journey. Now it's just your little group, the locals, and an alien of unknown motive.

6) All the rest of the weirdness gets cut right out. No blob alien on the hull, no Mass Effect or Game of Thrones ripoffs, no medieval kingdom goofiness, no trolls or their rape-beasts mother.

There, we've wiped out 90% of the crazy, tightened the whole story up and got things back on track with something resembling a real plot again. From there the story can simply be about how these high-tech humans will deal with the primitive people already living there, along with figuring out the alien shapeshifter's agenda and deciding whether to oppose it or go along with it. And what became of the rebel faction if they're not really connected to this tribe? Will they become an issue down the road?

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
You know, I understand some people are upset, but I think I'm not because I held off playing until the update right before this one, so I got to play this all in one go. I have to say, I love it, and feel it flowed well. Also, this was hinted at since the beginning with the warning we get from the hobo, so I have a feeling this was planned from the start. Now, what I am hoping for is that mc starts a relationship with one of the amazons and everyone on the ship regains their memory, to which when they find him, he can rub it in his ex wifes face.
Hopefully the story opens towards choosing the amazons or continuing with the mama alien and your actual alien daughter, I feel the alien mother has quite a'lot more restraint and sense as to not spread her legs for everyone male she comes across, which is why I want to the story to have a twist where she isn't the villain,perhaps she is the last of her kind and wants to continue her bloodline or maybe she wants a family, although as strict as she is with your daughter, my fingers are crossed that she becomes one of the females you can potentially bring to your side of things, along with your daughter, and hoping for you to have your choice of getting with the amazon women, hopefully they aren't a one night stand type thing.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Hopefully the story opens towards choosing the amazons or continuing with the mama alien and your actual alien daughter, I feel the alien mother has quite a'lot more restraint and sense as to not spread her legs for everyone male she comes across, which is why I want to the story to have a twist where she isn't the villain,perhaps she is the last of her kind and wants to continue her bloodline or maybe she wants a family, although as strict as she is with your daughter, my fingers are crossed that she becomes one of the females you can potentially bring to your side of things, along with your daughter, and hoping for you to have your choice of getting with the amazon women, hopefully they aren't a one night stand type thing.
With the alien mother, she's been sleeping with everyone on the ship, but has had no success except with mc (as all the other offspring have come out deformed, with the daughter being the only one who came out perfect). As for the Amazons, it does seem like they're becoming an important part and not just a one night stand (and I don't think they're just gonna hit it and quit it since they seem to actually care for mc, and if you chose not to give into the queen, the ending you got for this update ended with mc marrying the amazon you spoke to first).

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
With the alien mother, she's been sleeping with everyone on the ship, but has had no success except with mc (as all the other offspring have come out deformed, with the daughter being the only one who came out perfect). As for the Amazons, it does seem like they're becoming an important part and not just a one night stand (and I don't think they're just gonna hit it and quit it since they seem to actually care for mc, and if you chose not to give into the queen, the ending you got for this update ended with mc marrying the amazon you spoke to first).
Well hopefully the alien route has a better turn later on,I haven't played update 12 to 14 yet so I don't know how the story is panning out thus far

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I just hope the Liara wannabe still has her ship in working condition on the ground, no reason to keep extending this small journey in this primitive planet for too long.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Aren't they all pretty much still in cryo, unless they get taken out by the aliens if you are on that path? So the black guy wouldn't be able to have his dick in anything. I also imagine the Amazon tribe will essentially help the MC and the rest of the ship settle on the planet.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Well, it wasn't leaving the ship in itself that was bad, it was inserting the GoT silliness in between your futuristic space-faring self and the hot primitive babes on the planes below. Oh, and adding magic.

And things got kind of silly before leaving the ship, too... I mean, I think by now we're all kind of burned out on Asari women. Now that I think about it, a lot of things could be cut out to make the game better:

1) Blowing up the Earth for no good reason. Like, seriously, what was the point with that? You're already going off into space for a journey that will take centuries as it is. The idea that even if you tried to return home you wouldn't recognize when you got there should be enough to drive home the point that this is a one-way trip.

2) The bounty hunters and brood queen bits are totally not needed.

3) Liara & Denarys... good grief, why?

4) Witchdoctor using magic. OK, is this sci-fi or fantasy? Pick one and stick with it.

Here's my Total Rewrite in the Name of Logic...

1) Leave on the colony ship as normal. Colony ship is divided into sections where different batches of passengers are isolated from each other; even though there are actually hundreds aboard, you still only meet your own little group (are the funders planning something like Alpha Centauri?)

2) A rebel group storms your barracks and kidnaps Lord Fat-Ass, then steals a bunch of supplies and bolts for a the surface of the first planet they see. Do they make it? Who knows, but this is what makes it so that your group has to set down on that same planet rather than the one originally intended.

3) It is on this planet that you run into the hot native chicks. How did they get here? Good question! Maybe aliens kidnapped them from Earth back in the stone age and brought them here. Maybe the rebels accidentally went back in time, got stuck there and devolved into this tribe.

4) The female alien shapeshifter can be more than an excuse for a sex scene. She could be the hidden mastermind behind the rebels in the first place, or one of the aliens that brought the tribal women there, or sent the rebels back in time, or otherwise has been manipulating things all along towards her own goals which, for the love of all that is holy, needs to be something other than a) eating people, b) fucking people or c) wiping out humanity.

5) The rest of the colonists, having been unaffected by any of this, carry on their journey. Now it's just your little group, the locals, and an alien of unknown motive.

6) All the rest of the weirdness gets cut right out. No blob alien on the hull, no Mass Effect or Game of Thrones ripoffs, no medieval kingdom goofiness, no trolls or their rape-beasts mother.

There, we've wiped out 90% of the crazy, tightened the whole story up and got things back on track with something resembling a real plot again. From there the story can simply be about how these high-tech humans will deal with the primitive people already living there, along with figuring out the alien shapeshifter's agenda and deciding whether to oppose it or go along with it. And what became of the rebel faction if they're not really connected to this tribe? Will they become an issue down the road?
+1

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
How come I never got anyone pregnant or have seen anyone pregnant except that smurf Aurora? I made sure to cum inside everyone I had sex with. What did I miss?

Reactions: Dysphorika

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This is a mostly good game in my opinion, just a few things that annoy me about it.

It's got a nice original story, and great art along with a fair amount of content, and good writing.

The part that annoys me is when you land on the planet. It's like pretty much bye bye to most of the cast for at least a while, along with most of the set...

A television equivalent would be as if it's an episode of Star Trek the original series, and then Captain Kirk was suddenly transported by himself down to Gilligans Island... No more Spock, or Bones, or Scottie... nope gotta hang with the Professor and Gilligan now... Bye-bye enterprise hello coconuts.

Also, very disapointingI have not had the opportunity to knock ANY of the girls up yet other than a weird ugly alien.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes