playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

NAME OF THE GAME - Original Size: 1.66 GB

Download Win (208 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

NAME OF THE GAME - Original Size: 1.66 GB

Download Win (208 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!

Reactions: playb0y44

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So many TBA changelogs, lol.
I vaguely remember this series. I remember playing it back when crash landing on the planet was the end. Not sure what patch that was.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
So basically you die no matter what and you become a girl, lol! What happened to the ship and the people there, the daughters etc.. what a convoluted mess.

Reactions: WoodyGB

CoD3697

Apr 10, 2019
I just wonder what is going on with the developer... Like how did a sci-fi game about a sex drug experiment in space turn into a GoT fan-fic? Dont get me wrong it still looks good and I enjoy it, but it feels like 2 separate games pushed into 1... Hope he finds a way to tie it back together!

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
So basically you die no matter what and you become a girl, lol! What happened to the ship and the people there, the daughters etc.. what a convoluted mess.
that's the 'bad' ending... if you agree to be the queens toy then game end for current content but you got to leave with the plant so in next update supposedly we should be able to get back to MCs body and carry the mission

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I just wonder what is going on with the developer... Like how did a sci-fi game about a sex drug experiment in space turn into a GoT fan-fic? Dont get me wrong it still looks good and I enjoy it, but it feels like 2 separate games pushed into 1... Hope he finds a way to tie it back together!
I'm not a fan of the GoT Fan-Fic either. I hope he gets back to space or finds a way to get the crew planetside. I also want to see what happens with your Alien Daughter and how he's going to deal with that. I want to have a Playthrough where You just get with all your 3 daughters.

ch12training6.jpg

BaltheonEX

Oct 31, 2017
Can someone post a torrent link pls i really need that.
Pd: I loved the concept plus characters , Keep with the good work!

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes