Part4 -
MAC:
Part1 -
Part2 -
Part3 -
Part4 -

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2018
NTR is optional, but they would be a lot of NTR off screen anyway. U don't really have a family but a facking BIG LIE.

Btw, If u have ur daughter... Ruby die forever? Or we will be able to take her back?

I need the PIC, i mean the walktrough of update 0.13. >:v

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Link has 2 mb .exe file, do you know what might that be??
MegaUp was removed from the approved list, as it's spreading malware if you don't have a decent adblocker. I'll upload the Mac version on an approved hoster.

chacmool
Edit: After checking the release, I don't think that Mac version was built by the developer. It has been unpacked and repacked in Windows, and all files were extracted from the .rpa files. This version wouldn't run on Mac without fixing permissions, and I'm not even sure it would run then. I will not update OP with this version. I recommend you download the PC version, then download the Ren'Py launcher to play the game through it instead. It will probably run fine on Ren'Py , but is probably a safer bet.

In the spoiler below is a mini-guide I wrote earlier this year on how to use the Ren'Py launcher to play games with no Mac/Linux version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vuynjou

Jul 3, 2019
i gave the game a try and my thoughts are for the most part I like it but i'm not a big fan of the ntr

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Link has 2 mb .exe file, do you know what might that be??
do not download the advertisement file, click on download again

from I recommend downloading via JDownloader
MegaUp was removed from the approved list, as it's spreading malware if you don't have a decent adblocker. I'll upload the Mac version on an approved hoster.
normally downloads, you just don't need to download the ad file.

certainly a better host than .

Last edited:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
certainly a better host than .
It's not up for discussion. Anonfile does not spread malware, MegaUp does. There's a long list of approved file hosts here. I too have issues with download speeds from Anonfile, but lots of people don't. I recommend using jDownloader if you have to download from Anonfile.

Reactions: numanumani

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Forgotten Paradise v0.14.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Check again. I often have multiple tabs open. Can have 2 or more tabs open of the same thread. Updated OP.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
3.00 star(s) 73 Votes